~ You argue ~

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

I am furious. We're currently in the car yelling at each other, I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HE DID THAT! UGH!! HE IS SO FUCKING DRAMATIC!

~ Flashback ~

Me and Tora we're at a party that Quincey (Obviously) hosted. It was pretty fun. He took us to this beautiful bar. It was a whole aquarium! Everything was made of glass with SO many fish! My favorite had to be the manta ray! And yes, it was big enough for a manta ray. (Cuz them things is like Giagantinormus, and yes I know that is not a word) We all went to the bar to get a few drinks. Of course Tora didn't get any alcohol. Me on the other hand got (Drink of choice). Tora and Quincey we're talking away while I went to look at the fish! They were everywhere, so I just decided to explore.

After about 1 hour of exploring the aquarium, I went to look for Tora. I had been exploring for a while and there were a lot of hallways. It took me a while to get back but I managed, just barely though. Why? Well because I was tackled in a hug by Adam my best friend (I swear it's only for the plot! Sorry if you're best friend isn't a guy or named Adam)

"OH MY GOD HEY GURL!" Yes. He's gay. And I mean almost too gay to function. (If you get that reference I will love you, and I will follow you!) "Hey Adam, I didn't know you were here!" I said happily. "Gurl, you know I love to get turnt on Friday's." He said with a 'Bitch, you know this dumbass' look on his face. "So why are you here?" He asked me. "Well actually, Quincey hosted a party here so... I'm actually looking for Tora right now." Adam knows about Quincey but not about Tora. "Who's Tora?" He asked . (Que *Visible confusion*) "Oh yeah, he's my boyfriend. I forgot to tell you!" I can't believe I forgot, he's my best friend... I have failed in life 😔✌️. He looked at me like he just saw a demon. "Spill. The. Deetz. NOW!"

**Time skip to after you spilled the tea (Todoroki: 👁️👄👁️)**

As if on que, when I finished explaining my whole love story to Adam, my favorite song came on!! So obviously we both had to dance our LIFE out on the dance floor. Now us women, we can smack each others ass and grope each others boobs but it's just a friendly gesture, so obviously that's what Adam was doing (To an extent, it's not sexual, if you are a guy you might not get it.) I guess Tora's spidey-senses went off cause when I looked behind me there he was shoving his way towards me, with an infuriated expression. Now this look is strong enough to make Brock Lesnar himself cower in fear, but I'm used to it. Cause I know he'd never hurt me. I expected a whole interrogation, but what I didn't expect was for him to grab me by my arm and drag me out of there. His grip was strong, but not enough to bring pain. We got in his car and he started speeding off.

I thought he was only a little mad but then he burst out yelling. "SO YOU WANNA FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY THERE'S ANOTHER MAN TOUCHING YOU?!" I was fueled with rage, how dare he yell at me? I would have explained if he had fucking TALKED TO ME! "FIRST OF FUCKING ALL, DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME! THE FUCKING NERVE YOU HAVE TO YELL AT ME!" "ME HAVING MOTHERFUCKING NERVE!? SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS LETTING ANOTHER FUCKING MAN GROPE HER ASS!" "IF YOU HAD JUST COME PEACEFULLY TO ME, I WOULD HAVE GLADLY EXPLAIN WHY!" "THERE IS NO FUCKING EXPLANATION!! YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT!!" He yelled as we pulled up to our apartment. "ME?! FULL OF SHIT?!?! Ohohoho YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF NERVE SAYING THAT!" I yelled getting out of the car. "YOU WAS THE ONE-" I was about to continue until he cut me off. "YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THINKS IT'S PERFECTLY FUCKING FINE, TO LET ANOTHER MAN TOUCH THEM WHILE THEIR IN A RELATIONSHIP!" "WELL IF YOU LET ME EX-" "THERE IS NO FUCKING EXPLAINING Y/N!! YOU LET THAT BITCH OF A MAN TOUCH YOU!! THAT'S IT, END OF CONVERSATION!" "IF YOU LET ME SPEAK-" "WHAT WHAT COULD THERE POSSIBLY BE TO FUCKING SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH?!" We were inside now. THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN TO CALL ME A BITCH!!!! "LET ME FUCKING SPEAK MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed. "THAT MAN IS MY BEST FRIEND-" "AND THAT GIVES HIM A RIGHT TO-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I interrupted this time. "IF YOU LET ME SPEAK, YOU'LL KNOW THAT HE IS GAY!! AND YES I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, JUST CAUSE HE'S GAY DOESN'T GIVE HIM A RIGHT TO TOUCH YOU, BUT IT WASN'T EVEN SEXUAL HE WAS HYPING ME UP!!" I explained, but Tora being the sarcastic, stubborn fuck he is said "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! THE GAYEST MAN IN THE WORLD COULD BE "HYPING YOU UP" -He said with air quotes- JAMES FUCKING CHARLES COULD BE HYPING YOU UP! I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TOUCHING YOU! AND YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N!! I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING LOSE YOU!" He said on the brink of tears. Holy shit.. 1. I wasn't expecting that 2. Tora NEVER even shows SIGNS of tears. My poor teddy bear is just so paranoid from everyone leaving him... So I did the only logical thing and kissed him. He was caught off guard by this but quickly kissed back. This wasn't anything rough. This was full of love, sadness, and sympathy. It was slow and soft, instead of hard and fast. And we moved together sync. We lasted a good 5 minutes before pulling back. All anger gone, just sadness, and love. "I love you too Tora, and I'm sorry, but next time please talk to me?" I said softly. "I'll try princess, i'll try." He said kissing me again. I gladly kissed back.

**Time skip to when y'all are in bed**

After that whole fiasco, we both got ready for bed. I had my Oikawa plush and everything. (A girl can never be too prepared) We were cuddling with my head in his chest, and his head in my hair. Remembering what he said earlier I randomly said "And for your information, James Charles and the gayest man on earth, are the same person." He laughed. I smiled. I love him. "Really?" He chuckled. "Yup." I said popping the P. "Fuck you." He said playfully. For some reason that turned me on "I know you want to~" I said seductively.

And that's exactly what he did ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday I stray further and further from god :,)

HELLO THERE BEBE CHICKENS!!!!!!! I finally updated. I know I haven't been writing much, but that's because I forgot how fun it is to actually write. I love you all, and thank you guys so much. You mean the world to me ❤️ As always pls do send requests, because they are open for as long as this book continues!

- Mama Chicken 🐓

(P.S You are all now my Bebe Chickens 🐥 ;D)