@kat.mcnamara: Thank you for your apology and flowers. I would like to meet up and maybe speak about what happened, if you want?

@emeraude: Are you sure babe? Don't feel pressured into meeting him because he posted this.

@harrne: Yeah, don't feel pressured to meet him. He was being selfish. Taking his anger out on you and your friends.

@kat.mcnamara: Our friends. We may of fell out but their his friends too, like his friends, @liampayne @niallhoran @louist91 @gemmastyles are our friends

@niallhoran: Damn right!

@gemmastyles: Definitely! My bestie.

@domsherwood: That slot has been taken by me. Of course. I'm the best friend.

@emeraude: Wrong. Me🙋‍♀️

@domsherwood: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

@kat.mcnamara: I can have three best friends😁❤

@harrystyles: Of course. I would love to meet. How about we go out for a meal? About 7pm?

@kat.mcnamara: Like old times. Yeah. Okay. Perfect.

@domsherwood: I'm a phone call away if you need me. Sorry @harrystyles I wanna make sure she knows I'm there.

@harrystyles: It's fine. I get it.

@louist91: I never thought I'll see the day that THE Harry Styles whipped and being tied down with a baby on the way😉

Liked by annetwist, hazza1d, harrne, clase, claryfray, hazza&kat, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, harrystyles, willtudor1, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, joel_courtney, jacobelordi, victoriajustice, ianbohen, arden_cho, niallhoran, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, bitsietulloch, mia_scholink, liampayne, joeyking, domsherwood, emeraude, Shadowhunterstv, claireholt, gemmastyles, lanacondor, lanaparrilla and 2,657,904 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Thanks to @domsherwood and his girlfriend for making me look even half presentable. Photo credits to Dom. Date night with Styles. I hope it's a calm and peaceful conversation.

Comments:-

@arden_cho: Good luck tonight. I hope you sort it out between you two. It ain't worth throwing away a relationship if you guys can work it out.

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you. That's why I'm gonna try and sort it out. I just, I love him so much. To throw it away.

@kendalljenner: Trouble in paradise🤨

@domsherwood: You look lovely❤ I really hope you do sort it out. You were both perfect for each other. I may hate him now... but if you can forgive him and Emeraude can... then maybe I should.