CHAPTER 1-The Meeting

HI! guys so i just finished the chapter 7 on my other story i know! but i just needed to write this so i can focus on my exam tommorow and so on, This'll be short! i just publish this so my mind will not have any burden if i answer the exams TwT.

Author-chan<3

The girl POV

I saw frankenstein on the corner window beside the door, so i decide to give him a nice greeting first before entering.

I  asked the wind if it can put pressure on the door after it's been open.After it had been done i jumped out of a tree and stand at the door closing my eyes while smilling.

Oh and one thing! Every single noble has it's own powers. Raizel nii-chan was known for his power of blood, he can control anything that has blood. No one can overpower nii-chan.

Frankenstein? He isn't a noble. in fact his a human. from what i heard raizel nii-chan and frankenstein had a blood pact. Due to that he can only serve nii-chan all his life.

He did not regret it though he was even happy, raizel nii-chan was lonely i wished i can visited him those past years, but i can't. 

As the next ruler i shall not leave the kingdom at all cost. I wasn't supposed to be the next heir but Raizel nee-chan, he always reject every offer uncle offers him. So i was the one that need to be his replacement.

which clearly i didn't want to. And raizel nii-chan has a long name. at first i can't even say his name in person. He's name is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel but i prefer to call him Raizel nii-chan.

Me? i don't really say my name to others..but! i have the powers of commanding things, anything! no one knew that besides nii-chan, frankenstien, uncle and lastly Mika-chan!

I asked frankenstein about nii-chan and he said he was in his room doing his routin again, watching at the window.

I didn't bother to listen what frankenstein said i just rushed to see nii-chan.

.

.

.

.

i pushed the door while shouting "NII-CHAN!" I looked at the window and saw him watching at the window while sipping his tea.

"Ah, Sho-chan.."he said to me while turning around facing me with closed eyes. "Raizel-sama." I said while putting my hand on my chest and bowed a little.

I looked at him and he nodded. a sign of conforming i think? i smiled at him and run up to him saying "Nii-chan! i missed you!!" i hugged him.

"I..missed you too..sho-chan" he said while he put one of his hands on my back and one on his side. "nii-chan it's been too long i haven't saw you! and look at you haven't changed a bit.!" i said to him.

He just nodded and looked at me. I felt that he was smiling at that time! "oh and by the way nee-chan!-" i said until someone opened the door.

It was frankenstein who opened the door. He was shook i don't know why. he was looking at nii-chan speechless. it was silent for awhile until.

*coughs* frankenstein coughs to broke the silent and asked for forgiveness to us. "frankenstein..tea please.." nii-chan said.

Third Person

Frankenstein silently closed the door bowing before going to the kitchen. leaving the two inside the room,they stand beside the window quietly.

Hinata decided to broke the silent she spoke "uhm, nii-chan did you read the letter i gave you before?" she said.

raizel just looked at her and nodded while sipping his tea. "ah okay, i said there i'll be bringing someone with me." she said while tilting his head.

Raizel close his eyes and sips his tea waiting for her question.Hinata knowing his Nii-chan she spoke "She's still sleeping..i'll just show her later." while closing his eyes to smile.

.

.

.

There we go! i'm done for today's chapter's! And hope you enjoy this story! c:

Sayonara!~ peace out!

Author-chan<3