"The Longing" Change 18

Start from the beginning

moonbyul came out of the bathroom after she was able to change into comfortable clothes and fix herself.

"Let's go Seul, let's have breakfast first before discussing the plan for tomorrow."

before moonbyul came out, her appearance returned to being serious. she sighed as seulgi just followed her, she had blood moon, because of her authority to speak and to be serious in life, but sometimes she sees in her actions the person she cares for.

Meanwhile.

Yongsun moved slightly on the bed signalling that she was waking up from a long sleep, the sun was high and she was already hit by its light coming from the window. But her cellphone rang and she suddenly woke up, causing her headache to slip in, she still had a hangover.

while holding her forehead, she looked around the room, it was not her room, but the smell was familiar to her, things she knew she had seen it a few years ago. and when she looked at the bedside table, she seemed stunned by the photo lying there.

Two people smiling as a sign that they were happy that day when they were photographed, she reached for it and unexpectedly burst into tears.

Until now, the effect of her past is still great, she feels guilty every time she remembers that she never once paid attention. Later, she wiped away the tears and returned the photo to the table, just as the door opened wheein was still a little sleepy.

"Unnie good morning ...You woke up, "wheein approached the bed and sat down next to him while smiling.

"Why did you bring me here," she asked.

"We don't know where you moved so we don't know where to take you. "

"unnie hyejin and I decided to use this apartment because moonbyul unnie said before she left that we can live here or visit so as not to be vacant, maybe because she does not want anyone else to live here, we did not touch her belongings while we were cleaning here ... whatever it looked like when she left it was still the same."

yongsun averted her eyes when she seemed to notice that wheein was looking at her seriously which meant something to what she was saying.

"Unnie what happened last night, do you remember?" wheein asked as if she felt her friend's awkwardness.

suddenly it seemed like a broken plaque that her memory returned that night.

She met moonbyul again and in a bad position when she fell on top of her and their lips collide, and again she felt its cold eyes when the two of them stared at each other as if she did not know her.

And she also remembered that she was violently pulled upright by a man in a black suit, she saw moonbyul faint that night.

"What could have happened to her ..." she said.

wheein seems to have heard that ...

"Unnie what?" 

"A-a N-nothing ... ahm I think I need to go home." she was stuttered to answer it.

hyejin entered the room just in time and prepared breakfast for the three of them.