Chapter 1: The Night Class

____'s POV: I knew as soon as the sun went down that the night had just begun. I woke up as soon as the light rays of the moon found there way into my room. I opened my (eye color) eyes and looked to the bed next to mine to see the girl named Rima, had also just awakened. She rubbed her eyes and then looked over at me. At first she seemed a little startled then mumbled something to herself that sounded something like, "That's right we have a new Vampire amongst us." She then looked at me with a small smile on her face and said "Hi you must be ____ I'm Rima." She said quietly. You nodded and replied, "Hi Rima." You two exchanged glances and then you realized something....you were hungry. Rima must have noticed your eye color change to red as she said, "You're hungry aren't you?" You nodded and she tossed to you a packet of blood tablets. You looked at the packet curiously, having never seen a blood packet before. "They're blood tablets, they help with the craving, just ad one to a glass of water and once it desolves it should taste like blood." Rima said getting you a glass of water. You thanked her and put the blood tablet in the water, watching it as it dissolved. You then smelled the contains of the liquid and then took a sip. "Tastes like blood." You said slightly surprised. Rima nodded, "Good I'm glad you like it, its all we've got to hold us over besides each other." You gulped. Rima noticed the concerned look on your face and said, "We only do it when absolutely needed and with each others consent." You nodded understandingly and then drank all your blood tablet substance before looking back to Rima. She smiled at you and then picked up two uniforms. She handed you one and you headed to the bathroom to change. After that Rima told you to wait outside for her. As you where waiting outside the room you noticed that no one else seemed to be around. When Rima joined you in the hallway she told you that the other night class students are already in the classroom. You nodded and followed her out of the dorm and into the dorms with all the other classrooms. You then followed her down a hallway that had only one classroom and entered the room. Everyone seemed to be starring at you, it made you a little uncomfortable. Rima noticed this and whispered, "Follow my lead." In your ear. You nodded and then Rima said, "This is ____, she's a little nervous so be nice to her." You timidly said, "H-hi." Everyone then stopped staring at you and continued with there conversations. "Follow me." She said walking twords some guy with redish-brownish hair and beautiful ice blue eyes. "Senri, this is ____." Rima said to him. He looked at her and then to you and said very monotonly, "Nice to meet you ___." "Senri be nice, she won't bite...will you?" She said looking from Senri to you. You giggled a little to yourself before responding with a polite, "No." Senri signed. "I am 'being nice' Rima." He responded with the same monoton voice. Rima then looked at me and whispered, "I'm sorry he's not very open around new people." You nodded and said it was OK and that you where like that to. Rima then smiled at you and turned back to Senri. "Will this make you feel better?" She asked him, taking out a box of pocky from her uniform pocket and offering him one. He took one and Rima offered one to you. You gladly excepted and then thanked her. Then he walked in the room, Kaname Couron, the last pureblood of the Couron family. You yourself being an artisicrat was asounished. He looked at you with a soft expression and spoke, "Who are you?" "Oh, um, I'm _____, (Last name)" He smiled at you politely and said, "Hello ____, welcome to the night class."