Chapter 1

-Deku pov-

                   -TW: suicide-

"If you want a quirk that badly there might actually be a way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life..and take a swan dive off the roof of the building"

"Defenceless Izuku! The schools already crappy you really wanna embarrass it more my failing so hard!?"

"Without a quirk..? It's just not possible"

"Your aloud to have dreams kid..just make sure there attainable"

"I'm sorry izuku..I wish things were different"

......

My eyes shot open as i quickly rose from my bed..

I sat there for a moment trying to steady my breath. 'Why can't I just forget them..' I thought to myself. You see..the reality is, I was never going to be a hero. It took me a long time to realize that. Maybe even too long. But in the end...I'm the exact opposite of a hero..I'm a villain...so I guess they werent wrong about me never becoming a hero...

How did this happen? Well..I'm not sure, maybe the constant reminder that I was never good enough. Or maybe it was the looks filled with empathy or disgust I'd always get for being quirkless... I hated it...and i hate them. All of them, even heros.

They just smile thoughtlessly like everything's okay. They give a false hope like there gonna save evryone who's In danger. Like they're gonna save you one day but never do. Atleast thats how i felt. I prayed that maybe a hero would come and help me. Tell be it would be okay. That i could become a hero... until I met that bastard all might. He crushed my dream..couldnt he just have told me I could be a hero and get out of my life..?

Why did he have to say it..why'd he have to ruin everything!? I was happy! Couldnt he see that!? And kacchan. Always acting like hes the best because he had a good quirk?! Thinking he could look down on evryone like were all bugs he could just smash if he wanted. He was always so mean to me..I hated it. I mean he told me to kill myself for crying out loud!!

And I was just naive enough to listen.to him... the day all might told me i couldn't be a hero I tried to jump off the same exact roof right after he left. But I didnt die... in fact, someone saved my life. They took me in and helped me recover..and who was that? None other than tomura shigaraki...and the rest of the lov of course..

They were the only ones who actually knew how I felt...the only ones who were there for me when I needed them most. And that's why I joined them...there not actually bad people...there just like me. They were hurt and casted out because they were different. Take dabi for example. He wasnt born the perfect child for his father's selfish desires. And shigaraki, he accidentally killed his own family's when his quirk developed...

They even helped me fake my own death so I could disappear and get away from that life..Remember that suicide attempt? They made it seem like I had actually died from it. They didnt give me much info on how though. I mean there wasnt even a body...I think.. Anyways, I go by deku now, to remind me of why im here. I was useless to evryone but now I have a purpose.

Me and the others have developed a plan. (By the way this is happening during the ten months before the entrance exam) We're going to enroll me into UA, so I can be on the inside. Gather information on the students and teachers, that is what I'm best at doing. All for one wasnt strong enough when we met so he couldnt pass a quirk down to me but now he can...so I guess my quirkless days are over.. its exciting but kind of frightening at the same time... I learned it's a power type quirk. Basically the same as one for all but you cant pass it on from one generation to another. And yes I know about one for all, All for one told me a while back.

I guess now is when I start my training so I can get my body ready for this new quirk. All for one told me if I dont get my body ready my arms and legs would shoot off if I'm not careful....just how strong is this quirk..?

                                     773 words