ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ

Start from the beginning

The smile… Jungkook believes he has seen it thousands of times in his dreams.

"Jungkook... right?" The guy's eyebrows creased because Jungkook was stiff as a stick! Not even blinking. 

Taehyung sighed and mumbled "So you're still the same huh!" he said, rubbing his temple with his hands but his smile never trail off.

But for Jungkook, nothing really makes sense in his head. He was not even responding, just standing in the middle of the hall of hospital, with a guy whom...he had missed like anything.

"Jeon Jungkook please report to the Emergency room right now.." The announcer announced wanting Jungkook to check on a patient.

It took a few moments for Jungkook to come back to his senses, he was literally panicking. 

He shook his head and he ran towards the Emergency room leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung in the busy hospital hall.

Taehyung blinks and huffs internally.. 'the fuck?'. He couldn't help but to look at Jungkook's direction.

Meanwhile, Jungkook only stopped when he bumped into hospital furniture...

"Ow" he places his hand in his knee cap.
'Ah it hurts' he whimpers in pain.

"You're okay Jungkook-ssi?" Another nurse spoke who was just passing by.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, thanks"

"Its alright, and heard the Er was calling you" his colleague mentions.

"Yeah I was just-" 

And it clicked.

'So it's not a dream?' 

He looked back to where he came but sadly there was a turning so he couldn't see straight, he was heavily breathing cause first he came running and...he felt he saw him...?

"Jeon Jungkook please report fast to the Emergency room Right now" 

'Oh Right,' He ruffled his hair and went to report.

After checking a patient's health who just had an operation, he got confused when he walked out of the room.

'Did I just hallucinate or..was he really there?' 

He kept walking straight.

'But he recognized me? Even though we...we never interacted?'

When he was crossing by the reception he heard someone calling his name.

"Oh Jungkook Jeon, please come here." the receptionist said.

'Strange...Honestly my name sounds more good from his mouth.'

"Hey Nina" Jungkook politely smiled and rushed in front of the reception.

"Um, there's someone who said he's your friend but he left before you came so he told me to give you his number" Nina smiled.

"Oh..? did he-did he say his name?" Jungkook asked. 

He knew who it might be just in case it's not his imagination.

But it's weird for Taehyung to give his number right after literally appearing out of nowhere, right?

"Wait he didn't tell me but..." the receptionist opened the drawer and pulled out a paper, "oh actually yeah he wrote his name.. here.. it's Kim Taehyung.." She smiled and handed the piece of paper to Jungkook. 

Hearing Taehyung's name Jungkook's breath hitch but he tries to maintain his nervousness or that's what he thought.

He shakily took the paper. "Thank..you" 

"No Problem, Jungkook, well I might need to go back to work see you later."

"Yeah sure .." Jungkook replied with a forced smile.

He couldn't process what just happened. 

The guy whom he used to like and well still does, his connection got lost even though they didn't had any kind of connection, but when Taehyung met Jungkook in a hospital, even more, he recognized him and now he was said that Taehyung just left his phone number for him to contact?

"It's weird," he blurted out.

'Wait no, nothing is weird! I was being weird gosh... I just ran off like that leaving him... Shit! He surely thinks I have gone crazy. That's why he gave me his number for me to contact him so that he can ask if I'm okay or not. Yeah.' He thought or more like he overthinks the matter.

He smiled even though being still confused.

'I'm not letting you go again Tae... but-but for now, I gotta get back on work.' He sighed again, getting back on his shift.

●●●●●

"But how can you be sure that he's gonna call you?" Taehyung's senior asked.

Taehyung licked his lip subtly and smiled.

"I'm sure Hyung..." He tilted his head. Hobi smiled.

'Seeing him acting like that,'

"I'm sure he will contact me."

His mind replayed the face of Jungkook, being so shocked.

"My work is done... Drive me ho- to my assigned apartment." 

The car soon drove away from the hospital.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

[A̳u̳t̳h̳o̳r̳'̳s ̳no̳t̳e̳ :]

Hey there, so here's the second update.

Goodness, I didn't know I had crossed 1k words😂. (Edit- really? I used to think that 1k words were that lengthy? *laughs in 5k/chp* )

Hope you guys are having a good day.

And what do you guys think of Taehyung yet?

I know, I know 

It's too early to judge but still

Share your thoughts?

Borahae💜

■■■■■■☆■■■■■■