Chocolate

When the power went back on the four boys surrounded Ayla's unconscious body on the floor. Cedric tried to back them up and give her space. Mattheo looked up from the girl and looked at George.

"What?" He said.

"Thanks," Mattheo replied.

"No worries." A few moments later, an adult came over to see the commotion.

"Boys, what's going on?" He asked. "My name is Professor Lupin. Can you tell me what happened?"

"There was a dementor, sir," Mattheo said. "My uh friend here fainted." He didn't want to call Ayla his girlfriend just yet. She'd probably hate him if he told the man that. Remus looked down at the girl and his face lit up. It was his goddaughter.

"Ayla. Get out the way. You boys need to move, NOW!" He yelled at the boys. He laid the girl in his lap and carried her to his compartment. None of the boys followed. He opened the compartment door and laid her down on the seat.

"Professor, who is that?" A girl asked.

"My goddaughter." He slowly lifted her head and sat down. He lowered her head on his lap and the girl rested. Around ten minutes later, she woke up. She looked up to see her godfather.

"Uncle Remus?" She questioned. He looked down and smiled.

"Ayla, thank Merlin. Your awake." She sat up straight and looked at the three other kids in her compartment. There was a brown-haired girl, a redhead boy and a jet black-haired boy with glasses and a lightning scar on his forehead. "Here." She saw her godfather break a piece of chocolate and hand it to her. She scoffed and smiled. "Here. Eat it."

"Chocolate doesn't solve everything, Uncle Remus." She said.

"Yes, it does. Be quiet." She took the chocolate and started to bite into it.

"Children, this is my goddaughter, Ayla."

"I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger." The girl said shaking Ayla's hand.

"I'm Ron. Ron Weasley." the redhead said.

"No way. I met your brothers. The twins." Ayla said shaking Ron's hand.

"Yeah, Fred and George."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." The other boy said. He smiled and blushed as Ayla shook his hand.

"You see Harry here, I went to school with his father."

J: Damn right, he did. and with yours Ayla.

M: Think she's gonna tell Harry who her father is

L: Definitely not

D: Especially because he 'betrayed' his parents

J: WHICH he did not do, it was the ugly musty, dusty rat. Peter

L: Okay darling. We get it.

"And mine," Ayla said which was a big mistake.

"No way, who's your dad?"

M: Fuck! You had one job. Don't mention your father

D: Calm down, love.

M: She just messed up badly.

"Umm, Regulus Black." Remus looked at her.

L: Fuck me.

J: My pleasure

L: Shut up James. She just fucked up. BADLY

J: Where is Regulus? Isn't he supposed to be dead?

"Isn't his brother Sirius Black?" Hermione asked.

"Yep. Unfortunately." 

"Merlin, that must suck," Ron said.

"Yep."