"Hey! That's because I'm thinking of Rosie!" Miracle exclaimed, trying to hide the fact that she has a crush on Jasper by telling him another fact that she has a crush on Rosalie.

Jasper furrowed his eyebrows and withdrew his hands from her face, allowing Miracle to see that they're in the middle of the forest.

"Is this where we're supposed to be? Because I'm telling you, it's creeping me out." Miracle said as she looked around before facing Jasper.

"No. No, we're still gonna walk a bit—You like Rosalie?" Jasper asked, a bothered expression plastered across his face as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Miracle shrugged her shoulders casually.

"Sort of. I mean, her whole bitchy personality is kinda turning me on." Miracle said.

Jasper narrowed his eyes at the girl, still with a sour look on his face.

"Hmm." Jasper hummed as he nodded.

He then began to walk past Miracle, causing her to whip around and watch as the honey-blonde vampire walk away from her.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Miracle said as she started running towards him considering that he was talking long and fast strides.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked when she finally reached him.

"Nothing, we're just going to the picnic I set up beside the falls." Jasper bluntly said, not bothering to look at the girl.

Miracle gasped at the information

"I thought it was supposed to be a surprise?! Why did you tell me?!" Miracle whined.

"Because I don't like surprises anymore." Jasper said, acting like a grumpy kid as they proceeded to walk.

Miracle couldn't help but grin teasingly at the honey-blonde vampire once she had realized what was happening.

"Are you jealous?" She asked.

"No." Jasper answered a little too soon.

"You are!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Oh my God, you fucking are! You're jealous because I like Rosie!"

Jasper simply scoffed as a response before grabbing Miracle and lifting her bridal style before he sped towards their destination.

While the honey-blonde vampire lowered the girl on the ground, she kept her eyes fixated on the scenery before her.

It was like she suddenly sucked into Neverland because of how magical this place looked. She swore the waterfalls were twinkling as they flowed with such grace. The grass underneath the soles of their shoes was vividly green, as well as the trees and bushes surrounding the area. The sky was bluer than ever. The rays of the sun were shining brightly down them.

It was beyond magical. Was she really still on earth?

"Wow." Miracle mumbled as her hazel-brown eyes roamed around the area, taking in every fine detail of her surroundings.

There was not one imperfection in the place. Everything was just perfect, including the person standing right next to her.

"So, who would you rather choose, Rosalie or me?" Jasper asked out of the blue.

The smile plastered on her face that was filled with awe suddenly disappeared when she glanced at the honey-blonde vampire.

"We're still on that?" Miracle asked.

"Yep." Jasper said, popping the 'p'.

Miracle rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head.

"I don't know, okay?" She said, walking over to the picnic that Jasper had set up and sitting on the blanket.