PART: 2

~Today's weather is rainy as well as MAMA event will also be held . Both Teahyung and Jungkook
are getting ready to attend the event but little did Teahyung know that his life is going to change in hell.

Jungkook: Babe! Are you ready??

~Taehyung came out of their bedroom, wearing black pant shirt and coat with messy hairstyle.

~Jungkook's mouth wide open as he move towards Taehyung, back hug him and start kissing his neck

Jungkook: Baby you look so sexy. I really want to destroy you but we have to attend the event and we are already late.

~Taehyung move around and peck on Jungkook lips and said..

Taehyung: Kookie I really want to attend the event but I am also sad because you will be sitting up and I will be in the crowd.😟

~Jungkook kiss Taehyung forehead and said...

Jungkook: Baby don't be sad, it's just about few hours and also you will be infront row, so don't be sad otherwise I'll not attend the event.

~Taehyung kiss all over Jungkook's face give him his boxy smile and said...

Taehyung: No! I really want to see my Kookie receiving awards. So now let's go.

~After that they left to attend the event. Jungkook's parents and Lisa also went to attend the event. Lisa have an evil smirk on her face when she saw both Jungkook and Taehyung
coming with hand in hand because she already planned something evil.

~The event has started and everyone was enjoying. Taehyung was sitting in front row of V.I.P crowd from where Jungkook can see him easily while Jungkook's parents and Lisa were sitting in third last row. After 2 hours it's almost time to finish up the event.

Announcer: So every one now it's almost the time to finish up the event but still we have one award left to give to one of our beloved idol and the award is 'Best dancer of performing song'. So this award goes to.... Any guesses??

~Audience start shouting the names of their loved idols while announcer said..

Announcer: So 'The best dancer of performing song' is'   Jeon Jungkook

~And with this Jungkook stand from his seat and going forward to receive an award and while going through the way he winks at Taehyung at which Taehyung blushes hard and Jungkook notice that and smile. He received his award and after his short speech he said few unbelievable line at which everyone were surprised while his parents and Lisa were burning from inside....
______________________________________________________
Words: 422
•Thanks for reading
•Votes will be appreciated
•Leave a comment