Funerals {2}

~Flashback~

~Flashback~

Y/N was playing with a rose until the rose turned into glass, she dropped the rose on accident and it broke.... Y/N was confused on what just happened, but she just shrugged it off... She didn't know that it involves secrets kept in until the future...

~Flashback Over~

Narrators POV

Narrators POV

The hargreeves are now in the back yard under umbrellas. "You can start now Master luther" pogo said. Luther sighs and pours the ashes of his father from the vase and it landed on the ground with a thump. "That could've had some wind" Klaus and Y/N snicker and stop when allison glared at the two.

"Master Hargreeves was the person who cared for me, and helped me become what I am tod-" Pogo got stopped "He was a monster" Diego says "And a asshole" Y/N says, luther looks at the two "you two need to stop talking "what daddy's boy want's us to stop talking, you know he couldn't stand you that's why he sended you to the moon" Y/N says.

"Y/N shut up" allison says "Oh don't get me started with you a woman whos dealing with child issues" Y/N said "you know luther and allison Y/N is right, luther he couldn't stand how you turned out" diego said.

Luther and diego starts fighting, while Y/N is smirking allison looks at her "you think this is funny" "yep pretty much" Y/N says amused 

"Alright i think thats enou-" five got stopped by allison "no shes right it is amusing seeing Y/N being a bitch" "at least if I had a child they wouldn't be taken away" Y/N said 

"you don't know what it's li-" allison got stopped by Y/N "I know I don't but imagine everybody dying and almost everybody you love is dead, even Claire" Y/N stopped while everyone looked at her "I'm done with everyones bullshit, its annoying I get why vanya wrote the book now" she hissed and walks away from everyone.

Five glares at allison and walks away to go find his wife....

!Few Hours later!

Y/N and Five went to the department store and start trying to find delores until they found delores "hey delores" five said " we've missed you" Y/N says. Five and Y/N heard a footsteps behind the mannequins, they shooters starts shooting "NO" five shouts and grabs Y/N and spatial jumps into an clothing aisle.