Epilogue: 19 Years Later (Our Version)

Start from the beginning

"Ah, makes sense. And where are the twins, Hermione?"

"Narcissa's taking care of them. Cassie wanted to come but Aquila didn't so Narcissa convinced Cassie to stay," Hermione answered. After the war, Draco's father was sentenced to Azkaban for twenty years.  Luckily, Draco had gotten by with only three months once Harry and Hermione had testified for him. His mother had gotten no sentence since she wasn't branded with the Dark Mark.

The three months hadn't even been the worst three months Draco had ever endured because he knew he would see Hermione again; unlike when he was at Malfoy Manor. After he was released from Azkaban, they went back for their "eighth year" and after they had graduated, Draco had proposed.

They started their family when Lyra was born four years later. Now here they were, a year away from his father getting out of Azkaban, Lyra in her fourth year, Scorp in his first, and the twins only five years away from their  first year.

The only piece missing was Ronald Bilius Weasley. After the war, Weasley had gone to the Auror Academy with Harry instead of going back to school. Things had been fine, though Weasley still refused the accept Hermione and Draco's relationship. That had all changed, though, when they had gotten engaged.

Weasley got so mad that he tried to get Draco fired from his Auror job but ended up getting himself fired. That had resulted in Weasley moving to France and getting involved with his sister-in-law, Gabrielle Delacour. That hadn't gone down well with his parents or his siblings and he hadn't been seen since. No one talked about him anymore and he just seemed like a ghost of the past.

"Hermione! Ginny! Cho!" someone yelled from the other side of the platform. Draco searched the crowd to see who it was and smiled to see it was Pansy. She reached them and the three girls hugged her. George wasn't far behind, dragging a young Amelia who was kicking and screaming.

"How're you doing, George?" Harry asked, laughing.

George rolled his eyes and came to a stop beside Pansy. "I'm fine. Are all your kids on board?" he asked, ignoring Amelia.

"Yeah, Draco's and Ginny's are too. Yours?"

"Yep, all got on in time. I just can't wait for this rascal to be old enough. Maybe then Pansy and I can get to making more babies," George said, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"George!" Pansy exclaimed, slapping him on his shoulder. "We have enough already! And I think you would feel differently if you were the one who had to push them out."

Amelia stopped struggling suddenly and ran over to Draco. "Uncle Draco!"

He stooped down and swept Amelia into his arms. She was his favorite of all the Weasley children -- though he claimed not to have favorites -- and she was the reason he'd been trying to convince Hermione to have another kid as well. It was to no avail, though, as she had the same response as Pansy. "If you want another kid, you can push it out yourself!"

Suddenly, the train blew its whistle and started pulling out of the station. There were kids leaning out of the window and Draco spotted Scorp and waved. His son waved back and the train chugged out of sight.

The platform started clearing out and the group of friends left for the annual lunch they all had after dropping off their kids. And they did. They ate and they lived and they were sad and they were happy. All was well.

And then Draco woke up and nothing had happened and he was in his first year and Hermione -- Granger wasn't even his friend. Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you. Well, this is it. I'm going to miss you all but this was really fun for me and I hope it was fun for you. Goodbye and maybe I'll see you at my next fic. Here are some family trees I whipped up because I was bored.

 Here are some family trees I whipped up because I was bored

-Ms

-Ms. Scarlet