15

Eun-Min On Death Row

      It has been a few months since Mina died of garlic poisoning. I had been watching Eun-Min these last few months. She definitely poisoned Mina.

         She always is talking about vampires & saying that they don't deserve the adoration they get here in Seoul. Not to mention everytime I brought up Mina she'd laughed weirdly before changing the subject.

     I did the one thing I absolutely despised. I turned Minnie in to the VC. "You killed the vampire in question. Did you not ?" Minnie smirked giving a nod. She was admitting her despicable act. "Why did you kill this vampire ? A vampire you had no prior contact with ?"

      The lead councilman on the VC was Mina' father. He wanted an admittance of what Eun-Min did to Mina. His daughter. "Had to start somewhere. Vampires are disgusting creatures that shouldn't be allowed anywhere."

      "Who do you think you are ?!" Heeseung shouted. My guess, the boys were close with Mina. So they all felt the pain of her death. Minnie rolled her eyes, "Kang Eun-Min. That's who I am."

         I came closer to Eun-Min with the help of Jake & Ni-Ki. My eyes full of hot tears. The boys & I had been performing the Blood Trip ritual quite a lot recently. To forget the pain. So I was very much weak & pale. "Why her, huh ? Why Mina ?"

            Eun-Min' happy facade faltered as her eyes settled on me. The VC had her in a guillotine. "You're my friend, Gene. I never meant to hurt you..."

"THEN WHY DID YOU !?"

           Eun-Min shed a single tear. "I had--" , she had started & couldn't finish. Eun-Min' head rolled down at my feet. Oddly I didn't cry for her. I cried for Mina & other Minnie could've hurt.

Then all was black...