Goodbye

Kagari:

What do I do? What do I do? I can't betray her, i never would but.....her hands, her DNA, what I can do?

*Gino, Kougami and Masaoka come to the scene.

Gino: (You)______ !!!!What did you do?!

(You)________: He tried to kill me!! He wanted to kill Kagari!!!!

Gino just looked at her, his eyes were sorry.

Gino: Kougami, ask a police truck to carry (You)______ and Kagari to the PSB. Listen, you two just have a few left , go to the office to say goodbye, I'll make the drones to delay a little, before they discover (You)________'s DNA, sorry is all I can do.

(You)______: Thank you, Gino - she said smiling at him.

Gino: I want to tell you it was a pleasure working with you, now leave.

*The police truck arrives.

Kougami: Listen (You)________, I think this will serve - he said holding a helmet.

Kougami: Though I doubt you need it but just in case.

(You)________: Thank you, Kougami.

Kougami: Your welcome....Inspector. We'll see.

She smiled at him.

*Kagari and (You)_______ get up the truck.

Kagari: Mmm..¿why the helmet?

(You)_______: I don't know, who knows.

Kagari: I don't want to lose you,(You)_______.

(You)________: Me neither, Kagari.

The two of us began to cry. Yeah...i know I'm man....but...I don't want to loss her.

(You)______:

When we got to the office, immediately i went to Kagari's room, i wanted to say goodbye. I don't what I'm going to do.

(You)_____: Kagari remember that day, you told me that if I'm ready to do it, i'll tell you?

Kagari: Yes, I remember ..

(You)_______: Well I'm ready.

Then we started kissing, I took out his shirt and he took out mine ....and....God only knows what we did that night, I will not describe it.

We ended up in bed and I.... well I woke up before, i didn't wanted to wake him, i just got up and i saw... Kagari's communicator, it has a recorder and i also saw the helmet that Kougami gave me...... the drones would not be long in coming for me.

Kagari:

I got up on the bed and...(You)______ was not there, what happened?

I heard nothing, though if she had been taken I would heard anything but this is strange.

I dressed and jump out of the bed to find out what happened with (You)_______. I was about to leave and i saw in a quick glance, my communicator above the table, i didn't had it in my hand? I saw it and it said new recording, what happened?

I opened the recording and was one of (You)_______.

*Recording

Hello Shusei.....mmmm....i don't know how to explain this....I think...I chose this work to protect others, it's a dirty job that someone has to do, because humans....they are like animals right? I think I have already screw the opportunity here, I can do no more, within hours the drones will come for me and most likely the will lock me up or most surely execute me. I decided that I don't want that fate, I will not give up so easily, this system is too fragile, I want to live out of it. It's..like if the world had turned against me, except you.....I have these feelings in my heart I want them out, but I can't, I can not forget you.

If I keep letting me to the others to keep pushing me, I think I'll go crazy. You know..someday God will come down and he will confront me for all my actions.

I can't live here, I escaped for all the reasons that I mentioned in this audio. Kagari, the next time you see me, you will be in a position to judge me with your dominator, I want you to shoot, i will not longer continue to live under the rules or the ideal of this artificial world, the truth behind the hologram that dyes everything of its color, this is a plastic world. Shusei.....please continue living your life, don't let everything.....like me and lookfor other ways that are not correct, you're the best person I have ever met, it was a pleasure to work as your subordinate, remember that you will always be in my heart, I will never forget you, I love you....
*Recording ends

Tear felt of my eyes

Kagari: No....(You)_______.... Don't leave me here!!!!!! Why!?.....Because....I need you......I love you.....

Vote and coment if you liked it. :) Thank you :)