"Alright, we got to go. I want to finish the moving tonight." Tendou stands up and my eyes widen.

"The moving?" I ask and Hana starts to blush.

"W-We're moving in together. We decided on it a few days ago and Satori has been really excited about it. We're still staying in the dorms right now, but we spend the weekends at home so..." She smiles, shrugging.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations!" I beam at them. "Who's house?" I ask.

"Hers." Tendou says, half pouting. "I wanted her to move into mine because, I'm the man. But she convinced me to move into her house because the lack of parents." He grins, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with moving in with her." I laugh. "It doesn't make you any less manly."

"You're right." He grins, flexing an arm. "Now, we really have to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" He says and I nod.

"Bye Tendou, love you." Ushijima says, focused on the tablet.

"Love you Wakatosh-Kun!" Tendou pulls Hana out the room, and out the house.

"We should go to bed soon." I look up at Ushijima and he meets my eyes.

"Oh, we're not going to bed." He smirks, standing up and pulling me upstairs.

~

Like promised, Hana picked me up this morning for the shoot. We talked and joked around like we used to, and she apologized a billion times for keeping the secret from me. I reassured a billion times that it was okay.

"Where's Tendou?" I look at her as we pick out the clothes we want to take home.

"I think he's with Ushijima." She glances over at me and I nod.

"Then do you want to come to his house with me? We can all hang out." I suggest and she bites her lip, looking away awkwardly.

"Um...no. That's okay, I have plans." She smiles and I frown. Something is up.

"Sasaki-San!" I hear my agents voice and both Hana and I turn around. She's approaching me with someone in tow.

"Hi Sensei." I smile "And good afternoon..."

"Juan Ramirez." The man says, an accent to his voice.

"Juan-San here is from an agency in Mexico. He came for other business but he wanted to talk to you." My agent says, clearly trying to push down her excitement.

Hana grips onto my arm tightly and my eyes widen in shock.

"Yoroshiku." Juan smiles and I immediately bow.

"Y-Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu." I say quickly and stand up.

"I'm going to leave you guys to talk." Hana pats my shoulder and walks off.

"I wanted to offer you a deal. I want you to come Mexico with us about a week after High School. We'll match the pay you're getting now, and after 6 months depending on how well you do, we'll be willing to raise it. You're a beautiful young lady, Sasaki. We'd be honored to have you." He grins and I feel like I stopped breathing.

"Sasaki-San, this is a great way to get your name out there. Our company said they'll be willing to continue to support you and help out in any way." Sensei looks at me, anticipation written all over her face.

"We'll also provide housing and meals for the first year out of this two year contract. After that, you'll be making way more than enough to provide for yourself. You'll just have to attend classes to learn Spanish, and if you want to take University classes during the time being as well." Juan beams at me.