Chapter 2

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Castiel woke up to the sound on his alarm clock. He reached across to the bedside table,squinting at his clock.

7:00 AM.

He turned over and placed his feet onto the cold wooden floor, getting up and walking to the bathroom. He sleepily walked to the mirror and looked at his reflection before he began stripping to have a shower.

After his shower he got dressed, wearing some of his most comfortable black pants and a grey sweater. He grabbed his glasses and slid them onto his face before walking down the hall. He passed Gabriels room where he could hear music playing. He quietly put his hand on the door handle and twisted it, peaking into Gabriels bedroom.

"HEEEAATT OF THE MOMENT!! IT WAS THE HEAAATT OF THE MOMENT!!" Gabriel was staring into the mirror with a straight face, Although, he is obviously as straight as a rainbow, Practically screaming into his hairbrush. Castiel sighed and quietly shut the door again, it was best to leave Gabriel alone when he was serenading to himself. Yes, this happens often.

Cas walked down the stairs and put two pieces on bread into the toaster and turning on the kettle. Sooner or later his dad would wake and be grumpy as hell, coffee seemed to help.

"Where da fuck is my coffee!" Came the slurred words, right on time. Cas quickly hurried in, giving his dad the coffee.

"Here, just hope you like it..." Cas's voice was soft, quiet, trying to hide his nerves.

Castiel was always nervous around his father. He was strict, mean, but... thats because hes always drunk.

He quickly ate his toast and waved to his dad shyly as he walked out of the door, grabbing his phone from his pocket and putting in his headphones. He turned up the music and shut out the rest of the world.
He bobbed his head, walking all the way to school. Now and then he would mumble a few words,not really sure of the lyrics but he enjoyed the song.

He arived at the gates of the school,taking out his headphones and sighing.

"This place is a prison..." he mumbled to himself, kicking a rock before he walked through the huge metal gates.

Right at the moment as he walked through, he got hit with a football straight at the side of the head.

"Ouch!!" He yelled, stumbling over his feet and falling straight down onto his arse. The world spun and Cas couldn't focus as a large figure ran towards him.

"Shit! A-are you okay? Do... do you need an ice pack or.. like a real nurse. I didnt kill you did I?!" There was obvious panic in the strangers voice. Cas fell back a bit, closing his eyes from the dizziness.

"I cant believe I just kicked a football into my crushes head..." the stranger mumbled under his breath and Cas froze.

Crush?...

_____ -Time skip- _____

The nurse had checked up on Castiel to make sure he didnt have a concussion and just like he told them, he was fine. After the check up he headed off to class,he was already late. He hated being late.

He opened the door to his English class and gave a note to the teacher, explaining what had happened. The teached nodded and looked around the classroom. Everyone was staring exept one person.

Dean Winchester.

Cas looked around trying to find an empty seat. Of course every seat was full, exept one next to the one and only...

Dean Winchester.

(SORRY MY UPDATES SUCK AND ITS SOOOOO SHORT.
IM NOT GETTING ANY GOOD IDEAS ON WHERE TO TAKE THIS....

I guess we'll see what happens. )