Luier looks at Li Mei, and he gives her a big smile and a nod of his head. "Don't worry, I won't" he replied. The woman's smile grew a bit, but slightly falters when she turns her attention to Sun Wukong, who was watching this tender scene unfold before him. "Before you go on insulting me some more, may I ask what it is you're doing?" she said, her arms crossed once more. The monkey was going to answer, but the boy beat him to it. "He said he was going to help us get home" he said. Li Mei raises a brow, a smirk creeping on her face. "Is he now? Well, that'll be something" she said. She hears Sun Wukong grumble some words, words that even she wasn't able to hear. "Come on then" he finally said, allowing the three of them to follow. As Luier was talking to the monkey, Li Mei follows behind, not uttering a single word, only thoughts ran through her mind like a hurricane. 'Who does that monkey think he is? Treating us, especially me this way. Does he truly know that I'm not a demon' she thought. Then, she hears the cooing voice of the small infant, who was reaching out to her with her small arms, wanting to be picked up. She smiles and picks the baby girl up from her basket and lifting her onto her shoulders, which the small infant seemed to enjoy. "I see you like this, huh little one?" she said with a chuckle. She looks back at the duo in front of her, seeing the monkey getting a bit peeved by the boy's constant chatter. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she sees Sun Wukong getting a mischievous look on his face. Just before Luier could say anything else to him, the monkey runs off and jumps onto a higher part of the path they were walking on.  

"If we're going to travel together, you guys better keep up" Sun Wukong said, standing high above the edge of the small cliff. Li Mei hums a bit, her brows furrowing slightly. 'If that's how he wants to play' she thought. She moves the baby to her arms and urges Luier to climb onto her back, to which he did. "Hold on" she said to him. Then, she jumps up high in the air and lands gracefully and quietly back onto the ground, and stood a few feet behind Sun Wukong, who was starting to walk away. "Wow" Luier quietly said, looking at the woman with amazement. She places the boy back down, and he runs up to the monkey. "Great Sage, did you use your powers to do that? Because I wondered if you could teach me some magic skills?" he asks him. Sun Wukong couldn't believe his eyes. He wondered how these guys even got up here. He looks all around, trying to figure out that very reason. When his eyes landed on Li Mei, she just pretended to not know how. She simply shrugged her shoulders, acting like nothing happened. The monkey lightly snarled at her and turned to the boy, replying to his question. "Listen shorty, that stuff isn't easy to teach" he tells him. "For once, I can agree with you. Magic isn't easy to learn" Li Mei said, while she still held the baby girl in her arms. Luier looks at the both of them, seeming to understand what they were saying. "That's okay, how about an easy trick? This will be great!" he said.

Li Mei and Sun Wukong watch as Luier climbs onto a rock and says "my two teachers, Sun Wukong! King of the Monkeys! And Li Mei, the Guardian of Villages! Both of which who can't be beat!" The woman could only chuckle at his enthusiasm while the monkey only rolled his eyes. He looks over at her and asked "Guardian of Villages?" "It was something he came up with awhile back" she replied. The monkey huffs and he places his hands behind his head. "Not a very good title for a demon, I would say" he said. Li Mei glares at him and said "I am not a demon! At least not the kind you think I am!" "Yea right, a good demon? That is something" Sun Wukong tells her. The woman could feel her blood boil, her anger slowly rising, but she managed to calm herself, especially in front of the children. "Also, you both are immortal, so you can protect us" the boy continued, gesturing to him and the baby girl. He then went on about the many traits of Sun Wukong, such as his fur turning into clothes and his mighty power pole, all of which he doesn't have anymore. The monkey seemed to enjoy listening to those traits, but at the mention of his pole, Sun Wukong stops dead in his tracks, his breathing starting to become heavier. Li Mei notices the change in behavior and tries to get Luier to quiet down a bit. It didn't work, however, and the monkey turns to the young boy and shouts out "you need to be quiet! You won't stop talking, will you?! I can't think, my head's going to explode! Please be quiet, okay!" "Okay" Luier mutters. He was about to ask another question, but Sun Wukong stops him before he could even ask. "You can't really blame him for being a little curious" Li Mei said, as she puts the baby back in the basket.

"So, when can I ask questions again?" Luier asks Sun Wukong. The monkey just about had it. He starts to get really agitated and losing his cool. Then, out of frustration, he punches a tree to the side, the leaves falling onto the ground after the impact. This impresses both the boy and Li Mei. "Wow, so cool! How'd you do that? Does your hand hurt?" the boy asks him. "I give up" the monkey said, dropping his arms to the side in defeat. The woman walks up to him and said to him "come on, you can't expect yourself doing something like that and Luier not asking about it, am I right?" Sun Wukong could only sigh in reply as he started walking, with the three people walking beside him. As they walked, they reach a large canyon, an exit from the mountain. Then, the small group hears a loud rumbling sound coming from behind them. Li Mei and Sun Wukong get into their fighting positions, preparing themselves for whatever was coming to them. The woman gets in front of the two children, protecting them from the upcoming danger. Before they knew it, a large rock golem appears from the forest, jumping high in the air and landing right in front of the group. It lets out a loud roar, almost blowing them away. "Stop right there, Sun Wukong. I, the Mountain Lord, was created to make sure you would not escape" it said, addressing to the monkey. Li Mei and Luier look over at him as he said "what, you? Come on, you dumb bunch of rocks. I'm not an ordinary monkey, so this doesn't have to get ugly". "I don't think insulting the Mountain Lord will get us out of this!" the woman said to him, her stance never faltering. The Mountain Lord laughs at his bluff. "You were those chains, but that doesn't mean you are still bound" he said. Li Mei looks at Sun Wukong's wrist, and just underneath those chains, there is indeed a silver band on his wrist.

"Wait, is that why he can't use any magic of any kind?" Li Mei asks the Mountain Lord, not once moving away from Luier and the baby girl. "Yes, young girl. He is nothing more than a ordinary, stinking monkey. I am going to enjoy crushing him!" it replied. Then, they all see Sun Wukong running through the canyon, at a very fast pace. The Mountain Lord hits the ground and jumps forward, going after the escaping monkey. "Come back here, you coward!" it shouted. Li Mei turns to Luier, kneeling down and said to him "stay here and protect the baby. I'm going to go help him". "But wait, Li Mei!" the boy said, but the woman was already running up ahead, getting ready to face the Mountain Lord before her.