Chapter 21: Don't Say Goodbye

Another Chapter Today? :o Yes. Because this is short. xD

Vanoss' POV (Oh, Another shitty lazy written chapter)

BOOM

"No!" Cartoons screamed, I turned around seeing Johnathan falling backwards but Cartoons caught him. I felt my whole world stop. No. I turned back to Wildcat, he dropped his gun and it landed on the floor, he had fear written all over on his face. I clenched my fists, so many emotions came to me but the ones that dominated the rest were anger, rage, revenge, and hate.

"You're so dead." I whispered to him and charged at him. He had no time to react. I tackled him to the floor and started punching him in the face repeatedly, "You mother fucker, I'll kill you." I shouted as I kept punching him.  Marcel came from behind me and pulled me off of him. "Evan stop!" He shouted, I pushed him away and l looked at Tyler who was unconscious, I took a deep breath.

"Delirious, please don't to this to me man." Cartoons whispered. My eyes widen, my rage made me forget Johnathan. I turned around and ran to Cartoons who was holding him in his arms, blood was slowly surrounding them. I dropped to my knee's and grabbed Johnathan away from Cartoons, Cartoons started crying and shaking his head. Johnathan was breathing slowly and he smiled at me, it was very weak. Tears started dripping from my face, "Please don't leave me." He started slowly wiping tears from my face but it just made me cry more. I held his cold hand and kissed it, rocking us back and forth. "I'm.. sorry, Evan. Good bye." He said in a weak voice. I shook my head, "Please don't do this. Don't say that."

Marcel was already on the phone calling the ambulance, you can tell by the sound of his voice he was trying not to cry.

Johnathan looked like he was about to black out, it just made me held him tighter. He had tears in his eyes but he still managed to smile and say, "I love you, Vanoss." He used the last of his strength to sit up a little and gave me a short kiss on the lips before closing his eyes, going unconscious. I just stared at his body. "I love you too, Delirious."

~~~~~~

Broke my feels. I cant write anymore. 

So I'm just gonna leave it at this sad... thing. I wanted to see you guys yell at me again with feels vuv

Sorry its short but I did post a chapter already today.

Alsssooooo ~ !

I wanna point something out, I should've said something a long time ago but no one said anything about it to me until now.

I know Delirious' real name is spelled Jonathan. BUT, I have a cousin and his name is Johnathan and its a very bad habit of me putting an H for Del's name. So forgive me. I mean, it doesnt really change anything but someone pointed it out to me and I kinda forgot to say something about it in the first Chapter <-< So yes, I know how to spell his real name but.. its a habit for me to put John and not Jon. And with that. -poofs before someone murders me-