Chapter 11: No One Can & Tickles

I have over 1k veiws?! Thats amazing! Thank you guys so much!

Wildcat's POV

"But Deliri-" He cut me off, "Bye." The phone beeped, meaning the call was over. I leaned back into my seat, tears started to form my eyes, I couldn't control myself. Why? I didn't mean to hurt him, I wanted to make him stronger, so that people like Evan would stop sticking up for him. I was only doing this out of tough love. 

I didn't know, I didn't. I wanted to apologize to him but when I found out Evan was there, jealousy and haterd took over and I regret taking it out on Delirious. Then I got that fucking phone call from Evan.

I love Delirious, a lot. For the past couple of months I developed feelings for him and he's all I think about at night. I felt my heart break when Evan told me about him cutting and it was all my fault. My love was tough, but thats not gonna stop me from making sure Delirious is mine. I know Evan likes him, he makes it obvious.

I got up and walked over to my desktop, I grabbed papers and pens and started writing away.

If I can't Delirious, no one can.

~

Delirious' POV

I ran into my room and slammed the door, but before I could lock it Evan opened up the door. I ran over to my bed and Evan tackled me onto it. "Evan! Stop!" I begged as he tickled me to death, "Never!" he shouted and tickled me more. I laughed until I couldn't breathe anymore.

Evan started moving his hands underneath my shirt and moved up my side, I fliched and looked at him, "Evan.." He closed his eyes and sat up, "I won't do anything, I promise." I sat up and cupped my hands on his cheeks, he opened his eyes, I could tell sadness was in them, "One day, Evan. One day you can do whatever you want to me, but I'm not ready for that."  

He smiled and nodded, "Now, have you learned your lesson?" I giggled and layed back on my bed, "Yeah yeah, never mess with Vanoss during his editing." He smiled and hovered over me. "Good." He pecked me on the cheek and looked at me again, "I love you, for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you're yet to be." I smiled and wrapped my legs and arms around, he smirked as I pulled him to my face. When my lips met his, I finally knew what happeiness tasted like.

He pulled away and traced his fingers on my lips and smiled at me, "When I'm done editing, how about we watch movies for the rest of the night?" I nodded and he got up off of me and started walking to the door, before he left the room he turned to me. "Now, don't fuck with me while I'm editing or I'm coming in here and teaching you a lesson." He winked at me and left the room.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. God, Evan sure knows how to make me fall in love with him.

I got up and walked over to my computer and grabbed my phone, I opened up twitter and noticed I had a notification from Lui. I opened it up, 'Some cute shit happened between @VanossGaming & @H2ODelirious I don't think I can handle it.'

I smiled and tweeted back, '@VanossGaming @LuiCalibre Shhhhh <3' 

"Johnathan! You can tweet about us, we don't really have to keep it a secret." I heard Evan shout from his room, I smiled.

I'll tweet about it some other time, right now, I rather have people wondering.

----

It may be kinda short but.. school.

Blame school.