Chapter 37

BRIANNA'S POV

after I said I liked Jaden he just sat there and didn't say anything I thought I fucked up out friendship by saying then, he got up and put both of his hands on my face and pulled it closer to kiss and we kissed

(We are going to skip the unholy things)

The next morning

I woke up in Jaden's bed and I look over to see him sleeping and then I remember what had happened then I looked for my phone and seen that I had a texted from Addison, Taylor and Josh and that is was 6:27AM so I knew no one was going to be up so I got out of Jaden's bed and started to look for my clothes, I found them and I got to Jaden's bathroom and put them on, I had to leave before anyone seen me.

I got out of the bathroom and I seen Jaden move a little so I stopped moving but Jaden was still slepping so I opened his door and looked out it to see if anyone was out there and no one was. I got to the kitchen and I heard someone going down the stairs so I had ran to the door and opened it so fast and closed it and just ran and hide somewhere because I didn't see my car "Shit" I say quietly then I looked at my phone to see that Addison took my car to her house and she will give it so me tomorrow so I had to call Taylor.

I called her and she answered "Hello" she said "Hey can you pick me up from the sway but not at the sway like around then corner" I say and I hear her laugh a little "Ha, were you with Jaden" she says "Taylor if you pick me up ill answer any Question you have but right now I'm trying to get away from the sway" I say "Ill be there in about 10 minuets" I hear Taylor say "Thank you so much love you" I say "Love you too bye" she says "Bye" I say hanging up the phone and walking to the corner.

JOSH'S POV

after Brianna showed us her song I was so proud of her I seen her talk to everyone then I tried to find her to ask about what kind of food she wanted she was gone "she must of went to the bathroom" I thought then I heard Noah and Blake talking "Hey guys do you know where Brianna went" I ask "I think I seen her go upstairs with Jaden" Blake says "Same" Noah says "Thanks guys".

I go upstairs to try to find Brianna and I hear Brianna says "Because I like you so much and I didn't mean to hurt you" that's when I left because I didn't want Jaden and Brianna to be mad at each other anymore it was kind of annoying.

It was about 6:30 in the morning when I heard someone going downstairs and I wanted to know who it was so I went downstairs and seen someone run out the door and close it and I just though it was one of Griffins side hoe so I went to bed.

BRIANNA'S POV

Taylor got here and I got into her car and said "Go" I say laughing and she leaves "what happened tell me" Taylor says "So I told him I liked him and we made out and then did unholy things" I say "You did what" Taylor basically yelling "Yeah and I didn't know what to do so I tried to leave but Addison took my car so I had to call you" I say "well I'm glad you did" Taylor says and I laugh "Ok I have a question but it going to be weird" Taylor says "Ok ask" I say "is he a good kisser or ever better was he good in bed" Taylor says "TAYLOR" I say "What is was just a question" Taylor says and I just laugh.

We got back to our house and we walk there the door and Taylor stops me and says "is that a hickey" Taylor says pointing to my neck "No your lying" I say "Go look is there, a lot" Taylor says "Bro stop lying" I say going to my room and Taylor follows me and I go to my bathroom and see the hickeys "Bro why is there so many" I say "Damn my girl had a fun night" Taylor says winking at me "This isn't the time for jokes" I say "Okay you got say that's a little funny" Taylor says laughing and then I start laughing then I hit her on her arm "You dick I didn't wanna laugh" I say "You love me" Taylor says "I do, now leave I wanna go to bed" I say "Ok bye bitch" Taylor says leaving my room.

I laid on my bed and i tried to fall asleep

A/N
So i'm Sorry if you had to read that, I laughed so hard while writing this and it's 2 in the morning and i got like 3 hours of sleep so this is the best your going to get