《 Jotaro | Kakyoin 》

Request by Quirky_Midget

So I was wondering if you could do a Jotaro x Kakyion x Chubby reader Oneshot with a mixture of both fluff and angst. For the plot please just get creative and surprise me! :3

They were talking about you again.

Harsh criticism about you from the other girls is common, something that you quickly grown used to over time. You did your best to ignore them, to allow their cruel words to brush off your back with ease, but it's hard.

The relationship you have with Jotaro and Kakyoin makes it a little harder, the envious gazes and mean demeanors from the other girls slowly weakening your strong defenses.

What if they were right?

Jotaro and Kakyoin are too good for you.

Maybe it'd be best if you weren't with them and ruining their image.

"Stop it," Jotaro gruffly demands.

You're instantly pulled away from your depressing thoughts as you realize Jotaro and Kakyoin were sitting on either side of you, their bodies close enough for you to feel the heat radiating from them.

Blinking slowly, you turn your gaze on Jotaro's scowling face before shifting and seeing Kakyoin's worried frown.

"What they say isn't true," Kakyoin utters soothingly.

"He's right," Jotaro's scowl deepens, "so don't let their idiotic words get to you."

Kakyoin takes your right hand and Jotaro takes your left, their grips grounding you as they begin to shower you with compliments.

"You're beautiful."

"You're intelligent."

"You're strong."

On and on, Jotaro and Kakyoin showered you with compliments, causing you to become a little bit teary-eyed as the frown you wore turns into a smile.

Both lean closer, Kakyoin pressing a few kisses against your cheek as Jotaro gives your hand a gentle squeeze.

"You're ours," Jotaro affirms as Kakyoin follows with, "and we love you just the way you are."

As your happy tears fall and your smile brightens as you whisper, "Thank you."

"