1

/art not mine! found it in pinterest artist unknown\

Taylor POV

"MOTHER FUCKER" i screamed as i feel into the void. i was playing bed wars on stream, i didn't think i was very good but 26,000 other people did.
"okay okay i lagged alright?! ya know whatever, it's fine! i'll play one last game then end stream!"

chat
user1- you've said that the last 3 games...
toelicker69- you kinda suck but it's fun to watch so i'll stay...
user2- you got this Silky!!

"WHAT BITCH I HAVE NOT SAID THAT 3 TIMES!" i yelled at toelicker69.
"ya know maybe i did but i'm gonna WIN this round! i can feel it!" i said while joining a new game. i was playing duos with random people.
as soon as we started my partner started protecting the bed, using butterfly technique.
"yea you protect the bed Ballzymomma1 imma get some kills!" i left my partner to watch the bed. as i ran over the the red team pulling out my blue wool i speed bridged over their protected bed and dropped tnt on it then jumping down to destroy it. i get rushed by the team but i killed one and pushed the other into the void. i saw yellow and pink fighting it out so i threw my fireball at them killing one leaving pink to win but lose a player. i ran over towered a little and shot the last pink player.
"haha it's almost to easy!"
'BED DESTROYED' shown on my screen i whipped around.
"WHAT THE HELL?!! I JINXED IT! who is that??"
i started to head over to my base when my partner died.
"well shit. is that.. SAPNAP AND GEORGENOTFOUND?!!" looking at my chat they were spamming Pogs and oh my gods.
"IM GONNA FUCKING LOSE!" i ran over to my base to try and kill them forgetting about their bed. i ran up towering towards them. George was the closest, i stopped so did he. i crouched 3 times so did he. i threw some blue wool at him he threw it back. then i jumped him. swinging and screaming!
"BAHAHBSH I KILLED HIM!" laughing crazily i then turned to see that he respawned
"damn it." then sapnap hit me off the world. i quickly switched to my pearls throwing one PRAYING i landed somewhere anywhere!
"YES!" i landed in the base i ran up and destroyed their bed. i saw them comin back to me. i towered, looking down at them i dropped tnt hurting them a little. i eat a golden apple and shot sapnap.
"YES I KILLED HIM!" i cheered for getting about george. he jumped on me swinging his sword.
"AHH NONONO" i built up panicking. eating my last apple grabbing my iron sword, he had a wooden one and a helmet. i jumped down to him and killed him.
"YESSS I WON!" i screamed into my mic

chat

user1- YESS SILKY CONGRATS
toelicker69- that was hot, nice job.
sapnap- bet it was a fluke you could do it again.
user2- SAPNAP IN THE CHAT

"hey sapnap! enjoy losing?! anyways this is where i'm gonna end stream. i'm still gonna play some bed wars but not on camera! love you guys girls and none binary pals! get some water!" i said as i turned off my stream. i keep playing as i went to the lobby and played duos. holy shit. my partner was georgenotfound himself, ironic. laughing i put up some blocks around the bed as he made amour. he tossed me pants and a helmet same for him. we then ran to the yellow base bridging with our purple wool to kill them. and we did along with blues team and green team! after we won i said gg in the game chat and nice job to georgenotfound. i then turned off my pc looking at the time. it was 2 am in new york. i had college tomorrow. damn okay i hopped into the shower real fast enjoying the hot water in my face and then grabbed some blue shorts and white tank top and got into bed slowly falling asleep.
time skip-next week-
i guess george was recording when i played them because i was in his video! he and sapnap had played five games and won all of them then played a sixth game and lost to me.
"dude help!!" sapnap yelled as i was em being hit off the world
"oh well win her beds gone not ours" george said cockily.
"SHE PEARLED!! SHES AT OUR BASE!" sapnap yelled
"WHAT HOW" george said as he turned to run back. when i finally killed them both for real sapnap said he had homework to do and rage quit. while george stayed on and that's when him and i played together. i was going threw the comments, and i guess a lot of people knew me!

comments

soccerbro- who tf is that
toelicker69- yes girly takin over
killerkenna- HER SOCIALS ARE SILKY14 IF YOU WANT TO WATCH HER!!
Silky14- haha fun plays!
user1- george you should play with them more often..

A/N
hey lmk what you think! love you and i'm proud of you! ❤️❤️
uhh 873 words