"You tried to kill my brother, Tre, my dad...and you kill my step dad. You threatened to hurt my son. At this point I don't care what you do or don't like, Nicole said.

Elijah grabbed her by the neck. "I been gone long cause you done got besides yourself", he said.

Nicole grabbed his arm.

Elijah let her go. "Go in the house", he said.

Nicole touched her neck. "No", she said.

"No?", Elijah asked. "Girl don't make me embarrass yo ass in front of these people"

"What? Show them that you have to beg and fight for a girl to want you anything to do with you?", Nicole asked.

Elijah looked at her with a mug.

"That's what I thought", Nicole said. "I'm leaving"

Elijah grabbed her arm tight. "No", he said.

Nicole looked at his hand.

"...Leave and I will choose a love one of yours to suffer", Elijah said.

"I hate you", Nicole said.

"That's a shame", he said with a smirk. "I actually kinda missed yo ass"

"What do you want with me?", Nicole asked.

"I said I kinda missed yo ass", Elijah said.

"I thought it was because of the sex", Nicole said

"That too", Elijah said.

Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Get in the house", Elijah said.

"Elijah please, just like you have a child, I have one too and he needs me", Nicole said.

"I don't have a child anymore because you killed it", Elijah said.

Nicole got quiet.

"You killed the only thing I looked forward to", Elijah said.

"...how did you know I was even pregnant?", Nicole asked. "You did it on purpose?"

"It don't matter", Elijah said.

"Elijah, don't you realize that I have a group of people backing me?", Nicole asked. "Like, they're probably looking for me right now"

"That's what I want", Elijah said.

Nicole made a face.

"Especially your brother", Elijah said.

"So that's why I'm here? So I could lure my brother over here", Nicole asked.

"That was your job from the start sweetheart. I mean look on the bright side, you got to see your brother again", he said.

"You didn't kill him before. What makes you think you can do it now?", Nicole asked.

"Don't make me hurt you in front of all these people", Elijah said as he got in her face. "I don't wanna hear your smart ass mouth"