019; you're so romantic

Start from the beginning

"so you don't have much of an interest in school?" dylan asked corbyn as he shook his head, "oh. mollie and i have the same schedule."

"cool," he nodded once as cara held back her laughter.

"dylan do you mind just helping me with this piece of fabric," cara suggested, walking over to her mannequin as dylan agreed, "just hold that in place while i pin it."

"cara if you pin my finger to the fabric i swear-"

"i'm not going to pin your finger dyl," cara laughed, "just shush and let me concentrate."

as corbyn moved his gaze away from the two over by the mannequin, making sure he had a close eye on dylan in case he was trying to make any kind of move on his girlfriend, the boy's eyes eventually went down to mollie's canvas while his arms were only tightening around her waist.

watching her draw for a couple of seconds, corbyn soon let out a sigh before placing a small kiss on her neck, a slight smile growing on her face as the boy continued to place small, soft kisses in the exact place as before.

and not even two minutes later, after the boy had been trying to wind his girlfriend up by making her feel awkward due to the fact that two other people were in the room, mollie inhaled sharply once she felt corbyn leave a mark on her neck, just as dylan and cara shot their heads towards her.

"are you ok?" dylan asked her, watching corbyn move his head away from her as he was trying to hold back his laughter, mollie slowly nodding in response.

"uh, ok."

"hey dyl do you want to go get some food with me?" cara asked, grabbing her jacket and car keys before shooting a small smile to mollie, "i'm kind of hungry."

"oh, are mollie and corbyn-"

"no i need to speak to you anyway," cara shrugged, opening the door to their room before giving mollie a thumbs up and closing the door once the two had left.

as soon as the door closed, the girl dropped her pencil and let out a huff, her head going straight into her heads, "that was the most awkward thing i've ever experienced."

"that was so funny," corbyn laughed as mollie grabbed one of her cushions, turning herself to face the boy before hitting him with it, "oh my god stop."

"you can't just give me a hickey with other people around," mollie told him, throwing her cushion to one side, "especially when he asked if i was ok and all you did was try not to laugh."

"i know i just wanted to see how you'd react." he smiled, "at least he'll see the hickey and know that was from me."

"who else would it be from dickhead?"

"you tell me, maybe dylan." corbyn folded his arms, his smile dropping as mollie tilted her head.

"your jealously is showing." she said as he shook his head, "yup, it's showing a lot."

"i don't get jealous, ever." corbyn defended himself, his hands going back to her waist, "but he definitely likes you."

"he doesn't like me," mollie furrowed her eyebrows before running her fingers through his hair, "you're just too protective."

"there is no such thing as too protective," he said though a laugh, "i'm just making sure people know i'm your boyfriend."

"i think they already know without the hickey, you never leave me alone." mollie smiled slightly, cuddling up to the side of him, "your hands are always somewhere on me."

"you just made that sound so inappropriate."

"like you aren't always inappropriate anyway," she rolled her eyes, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"i'm the most innocent person i know," corbyn joked, turning to look at her before she let out a laugh, "i am! anyway, don't cuddle into me because then i'll fall asleep."

"mhm, that was the idea." she nodded, closing her eyes as corbyn huffed.

"no that's weird to sleep in the same bed as you with cara in the room," corbyn explained, "i need to go to the hotel."

"you're boring."

"you complained because i gave you a hickey just now," corbyn replied, "do you want another? i can keep going."

"no, no no." she shook her head, pushing the boy away from her neck just before he reached it, "i think one is enough to let dylan know whatever you're trying to tell him."

"ok, whatever you say." corbyn raised his eyebrows before a smile grew on his face, "do you want to go get food with me?"

"that's funny."

"baby it's a serious question," he laughed slightly, "dunkin? just a cookie?"

"half a cookie?" mollie frowned, looking at him as he nodded, "promise?"

"i promise," he nodded before the two got up, heading out of the room to start their small car journey towards dunkin.

a/n

DOUBLE UPDATE YUP YUP

ooooo dylan's party next chapter 😩🙏

what do we think is gonna go down, feel free to add as much detail as u like 😁‼️