D.

RECAP:

''hey hey i am going to get you some cake and ice cream if you let me help you'' i said 

present:

so right now i am walking to the car when i saw soming move then i saw it was a little boy so i told him to follow me he did not hesitate to come once we got to the car i put the in the car seat that i have in my car when i baby sit once they wear fully in the car i close the door an climbing up the on the car to get to the window to see where she was at so as i am on top of the car i see her in her room crying with a mark that was on her face that was not there already so io jumped to the window then climed in it then she looked at me weird then saw it was me a hugged me ''can you take me with you please can you he hits me all the time an now i am pregnant with his child an i don't want to kill the baby i am 5 mounths into my pregnancy please can i and we have m-mo-more kids an he keeps one in the closet''she said as we started to go to the car ''i need my close''she said about to leave ''forget it we are going to get you new every thing don't think about it''i said as we got in the car an speed off an go to my house ''where are we going cause if we end up dead i will hunt you an beat your guts with my-'' von was cut off by me grabing his dick through his pants to shout him up ''why you so horny always want to fuck dam nasty ass'' i said as i was tighting my grip on his penis an make him grab my neck as i was driving ''let go or i will make shore you can't walk where ever we are going i will bend you over an rearrange your shit fast now let go''he wisper in my ear then i do as told let go then we get to my house and i go an get out an get the kids to as i was walking in i saw paint every where in my house i walk to every room to see where every one was once i got to the girls room i see jaylin and lani i there playing in my make up then the maid walked out the baby room dancing around walking to the room ''she would never know yall did-''lila was cut off by me walking over to her ''y-you l-llet them play in my thousand dollar make up is that mmm-my james charles make up paletts ARE YOU FUCKIN FORREAL I PAY OVER A THOUSAND ON THOUGHS AND YOU LET THEM PLAY IN THIS THAT IS WHY I BROGHT THEM THERE OWN SHIT TO PLAY IN IF YOU READ THE NOTE  YOU WOULD SEE THAT THEY ARE IN THE PLAY ROOM NOT MY ROOM '' i yelled as she look like she was about to cry cause she don't like people yelling at her ''no no don't cry i did not mean it i was just mad that you let them play in my make up i was just mad don't cry your going to make me fell bad for screaming at you'' i said as i walked to her an told her to jump an she jumped on me then i was holding her by her wasted cause she was very small to be 18 but she is a little so sometimes i forget that she is an yell at her i really don't mean thoughs things i say sometime it just comes when i am mad so to apologise i make her a bottle with milk an read/do the thing she wants to do or buy her thing to make her happy cause she is my maid after all after i was done holding her i hear little tine snores from her ''i am going to put her in her bed cause she is sleep''i said as i was walking to her room to put her in bed/put her pj's on (her pajamas)

after i put her pajamas on i put her in her bed ''i love you''i said as i kiss her forehead and walk down stairs an cleaned the whole house then after i was done i took a shower an told all the kids that  we were going to the mall tomorrow so they can get what they wanted then i put this on

(not the phone,shoes.chain,lip stick,nail polish)

after i put it on i went to sleep an eisha stayed an von said he was going to come by in the morning to come get us

SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OF THE CAST OF THE C. AND D.