L.

6 years later

diamond's pov:

hey guy long time long while so the kids are now (i forgot there age so we just going to change it an there characters) 5 an they are bad like the devil but anyways right now i am live an i was waiting for kayden imani is sleep on the couch cause she on her period an the live can see half her body an she keep groaning an that shit is sexy as shit but anyway i was reading the comments when makiyah came down stairs mad an maki an izayah was behind her running to me then they stop infront of me ''tell you fucking son to not touch my phone cause i was sleep on the phone with my girl friend an they hang up cause i am 2 seconds away from chopping they dick off''makiyah said what she don't know is that izayah has boobs an vagina i found that out the day i got done getting fucked hard after kayden found the pills an i was about to wash him an i saw he had a training bra on an panties on so yeah i was surprised that makiyah cursed at me so i had to watch what i was about to say cause i was bout to go ghetto ''let me tell you this curse at me again an you won'tsee your girl friend or day light ever an 2 when the fuck you was gay or a lesbian or had a girl  friend''i said as i saw laughing emojis ''mama and daddy knew an i was when i first set foot in kindergarden that was when we met i can keep an girl friend your son can't''she said ''your father that is where he get it from could not keep a girl friend that was before i was dating him nasty ass i all ways thought he was going to get herps or hiv but my fine ass came in an i was the slushie an your dad was the straw to go with it''i said flippingmy hair an looking at the comments ''what do i think about nda gang''i said reading the comment ''if they wasn't fam i would smash but since they fam i ain't doing that shit nasty would not smash kd i am sorry but that is not sitting with me at all it is just that he act so muh gangster an a bitch i just can't he ain't ugly at all but if you act like both no ben joe an boomer i would fuck them in the ass with a strap''i said laughing ''mommy what is a strap''izayah said ''ask you mama''i said ''leave me the fuck alone fuck talken to my ahhhhh please help this shit hurt'' imani said as i laughed then she punch me in my face i had to think i touched my face ''did you just hit me''i said trying to think about what i was about to do ''sure the fuck did what you going to do huh bitch ass niggas''she said in my face i grab her neck tight ''hit me again hit me do it''i said as i was about to show her what was up then i saw i was still on the live an the kids what there so i let go and turned to the live ''next question''i said fake smiling ''A BAD BITCH I HOME WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH''kayden said in a girly vocie ''you just did that on stink stink live they heard every thing''mani said as kayden shoke his head ''stay off live an why you look like you about to kill some one wait what y'all do start talken cause it all ways going to end up with me getting hit with some thing or getting that good good an my thang hurt from last night i all most died bitch going say well you don't stop till i am sleep then they agree with each other like no i have a set time to spot so live let me tell y'all what happen last night so we in the room getting touchy touchy or would not an i am about to get a condom out an these bitches go we want it raw like do you no see what is here then they be like zont pull out it is toooo good like i ain't having a nother demon in here not to day so we just do it raw i am beating it in all you hear is ass clapping shit felt to good to let go i go to the next she like let me ride i am like lets go i got mani riding an dia on my face right so mani the crazy one the one to try new thing this girl goes an stop i am wondering why she stop them i am try to get dia up she sits there like stuck goes 123 like bitch fuck you doing tell me why these bitchs tryed to rape me like whith a strap like she pushed that she all the way up my an kept going i try to push dia up with my hands she goes an pin my hands down on the bed  i am screaming for help they set me up they sound proof every thing like every thing in the room after a hour they stop when i say i almost broke my neck trying to walk so if you saw my or them limping don't ask just keep walken i wasn't even here''kayden said as me an mani smack him in his head ''you talk to got damn much just shut up''we said together i picked up izayah an my phone an walked to are room an set my phone up on to dresser an zay put his head on my shoulder an his hand in my shirt the in my bra i was used to this cause all the kids do it to me or imani  ''you want to prank dada an mama an your brother an sister ''i said as he nod ''what to do''i said ''girl''he wisper ''you want to be or do''i said cause he would all ways cry when i put like a kind of boy cloes he would look at it weird ''be''he said an i nod an got my make up an i did his make up (what it look like)