Pairs

The evening approached slowly, with H2 settling down together, but the knowledge of how soon their calm would be disturbed.
Boomer: "You reckon they'll need their tits punched in?" Boomer bellows a laugh as she tears open a pack of monte carlos to offer around, "Biccy?"
Franky: "Don't go all bunta on them, we just need to show them who's boss, right red?" Franky nods towards Bea.
Bea: "Right." Bea nods back.
Liz: "Don't you think we should at least see what they're like, they're coming from minimum for christs sake, I don't think they'll have a nasty bone in them."
Doreen: "I'm with Liz on this one."
Maxine: "I don't know, prisoners from another prison might stir something up between us, our prison is sure to run differently to theirs."
Bea: "We'll take them as they come." And with that being said, the clunking of the gate opening begins.

Franky: "Arite?" She smirks at Ferguson as she enters H2, followed by 6 inmates in a drab beige uniform, and Vera, the deputy Governor.
Ferguson: "Welcome these women from Lichfield, I've shown them round, and explained our system, Smith, pair them up between you all."
Bea: "The fuck, why do I get that responsibility?"
Ferguson: "Because you are top dog, it's your duty to keep these women in check." Ferguson smiles at Bea, before turning around to leave H2.
Vera: "Goodnight ladies." Vera follows Ferguson, closing and securing the gate behind her.

The inmates from Lichfield stood silent, still, and staring.
Boomer: "Oi what you staring at!" She snaps her fingers in the faces of the women.
Bea: "You." Bea points towards Alex, "Introduce everyone."
Alex: "I'm Alex, Alex Vause. This is Piper Chapman. This is boo, or big boo. This is Lorna Morello Muccio. This is Nicky. And this is Resnikof, but everyone calls her red."
Franky: "Nup, she is red." Franky point at Bea.
Bea: "While it would enlighten us to all get to know you, it's late, and we want some shut eye." Bea signals for her crew to stand by their doors.
Franky: "Woohoo, pair me with the hot one."
Bea: "Which one?"
Franky: "Oooo red, do you find them hot too?" She jokingly says.
Bea: "Do I fuck." She laughs.
Maxine: "C'mon Bea pair us up." Maxine yawns but smiles.
Bea: "Alright! So, booms, I'm going to pair you with boo."
Boomer: "Ah what? Can't I at least get a nicer looking one?"
Boo: "Well ouch." Boo walks towards boomer, sarcastically laughing.
Boomer: "Oh yeah what are you laughing at?"
Bea: "Booms, just go inside your room." Boomer and Boo head inside and close the door. "Uhm, Liz, you will share with Resnikof."
Liz: "Hiya love." She welcomes Resnikof into her room and closes the door.
Bea: "Maxie, you can take in Lorna."
Lorna: "Please, call me Mrs Muccio." She smiles, but Bea stares at her unimpressed, "O-or don't, Lorna is fine." She cowers and walks behind Maxine into the room and Maxine closes the door.

Bea: "Franky, who was the hot one you wanted?"
Franky: "Awww I get to choose for myself, maybe you've got the hots for me too red." She playfully bites her lower lip, she then turns to face the remaining 3 Lichfield inmates, "Hmmm hottie in the middle, Alex."
Piper: "She's not your kind Franky!" Piper becomes all protective.
Alex: "Chill pipes."
Franky: "I'm picking up on some history here."
Alex: "We used to be a thing."
Franky: "Ohh the key word there, used to." She playfully nudges Alex's arm as they close Franky's door behind them. Piper stares at the door, her eyes looking about ready to gush with tears.
Bea: "Get a grip blondie, this is prison, Franky gets what she wants. Doreen, take Piper with you."
Doreen: "Hello, I'm the peer worker, with this situation, it may well be best for you to be kept in my company." She smiles so brightly at Piper, gesturing her to her room in a welcoming manner. They close the door behind them.

Nicky: "Guess that leaves you and me, man this just gets better and better." She fondles with Bea's hair and smirks. Nicky walks into Bea's room, looking around the place.
Bea: "You're up top."
Nicky: "Just where I like to be." She seductively laughs. "Who's the girl?" She points to one of Bea's pictures on the wall.
Bea: "That's Debbie, my daughter."
Nicky: "She looks like you, I bet she's a lovely girl."
Bea: "She was." Bea smiles as she sits on her bed, her smile slowly forms into sadness.
Nicky: "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry."