Jason X Reader

Summary: Jason has a massive crush on the reader and he tells her how he feels.

Y/h/c = your hair color

Y/e/c = your eye color

Y/s/c = your skin color

(Jason's POV)
Today I'm gonna hang out with Y/n, she's my crush. I really really like her, she's absolutely beautiful, I want to tell her how I feel. I hope she doesn't reject me because I would be embarrassed and sad.

She's been my best friend since we were kids, she has been here for me for such a long time, she's literally the woman of my dreams. She has supported me since day 1, she was here when I joined Metallica.

I've been wanting to ask her out for such a long time, I think now its the time to tell her how I feel.

I got dressed and wore a Metal Church shirt with black jeans and some sneakers. I was gonna meet up with Y/n at our spot which was at an old abandoned high school.

I left my house and walked straight to the old high school. It wasn't that far from my house so it was fast to get there.

Y/n and I always went there when we wanted to get away from our parents or when we got so bored, we both enjoy going to our special spot so I know it's the perfect place for me to tell her how I felt.

Her beautiful Y/e/c are always shiny and gorgeous to stare into, her Y/s/c is so beautiful and silky, it's soft. And her Y/h/c shines when the sun is shining over her hair.

I'm in love with her. Man I just really hope she doesn't reject me.

Once I arrive to the spot, I made sure to see if police are around so I don't get caught. I ran inside the school and made my way up to the roof where I know Y/n will be at.

I walked up and opened the door that led to the roof. The breeze pushed my long hair away from my face, then I see her, the love of my life, the girl I want. She sat there looking at the view of the city.

She looked so beautiful.

I decided to sneak up on her just for fun, I mean she has done that to me a lot of times.

I slowly walked behind her, making sure I didn't make any noises. I then stood behind her and smiled softly, she's so distracted with the beautiful view, I feel bad for scaring her but it's just fun I guess.

"Boo!"

Y/n jumped with a Yelp, I laughed as she turned around to see it was me. She looked so disturbed but it was fun scaring her.

"Jesus Christ, Jason! You scared the fuck out of me."Y/n says with a sigh of relief. I giggled and stood next to her.

She handed me a Cherry Slushy as I grabbed it.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to get your attention. Anyways, how are you doing?"I ask taking a sip of my slushy.

Y/n giggles and looked back at the view, her eyes were glued onto the whole city of LA, she loved it.

"I'm doing good, work has been so tough lately but so far I'm doing good! How about you? How's everything with the band?"She says.

I pushed my hair away from my face and watched the view with her.

"I'm doing good as well! The band is doing good with the release of And Justice For All. We are gonna tour soon, maybe you should come and see our show!"I said taking another sip of my slushy.

She smiles and looks at me.

"I would love to come see you perform!! I can't wait."

I didn't know how to tell her how I really felt, I'm literally nervous to tell her, I'm scared she's gonna reject me. She's the only girl I want. I can't lose her because of my feelings for her.

I just need to tell her now.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something very important."I said as she looked at me, having her full attention is pretty intimidating since I'm literally about to tell her how i feel.

She looked at me with her full attention, I gulped and breathed. Get this over with Jason! It's not like you are doing something bad.

"When I first met you Y/n, I-I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and you still are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! What I'm trying to say is, is that I'm in love with you, I've been in love with you since I first met you. Your literally the best thing that's ever happened to me, and if you don't feel the same way then that's fine."I exclaimed.

Y/n was shocked with the words that came out of my mouth, I knew this was a bad idea.

I turned around in embarrassment and began walking away. I can't believe I said that, I should of kept it to myself.

"Jason wait!"Y/n yelled.

I stopped and turned around. She came up to me and smashed her lips onto mines, I was shocked but I kissed back. Her lips were soft, she's a really good kisser.

We kissed for a little bit longer until we both pulled a part. She was blushing hard as I smiled widely. She fucking kissed me, that's the best thing that had ever happened.

"I'm in love with you too Jason!"

I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

"So does that mean you will be my girlfriend???"I asked. She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Of course."