James X Reader

Summary: You are at one of Metallica's earliest shows and Dave invites you and your friend back stage.

Y/f/n = Your  friends name

{Y/n POV}
Me and Y/f/n are going to a concert, there's this new band called Metallica, Y/f/n told me about them when she went to one of their shows. Now we are going to the Troubadour in West Hollywood to check them out, well I'm gonna see if I like them or not.

Y/f/n told me that the lead singer and guitarist is hot, let's see about that.

I've been to a couple of concerts, I went too a Motley Crüe concert a year and a half ago and they were pretty good.

We were inside the Troubadour waiting for Metallica to come on stage. I was pretty excited, I like hearing new bands that I know I will like.

Eventually they came on stage, I saw a blonde headed guy who was absolutely beautiful. I think that's the guy Y/f/n told me about, she wasn't wrong at all, he is hot.

They began playing as the people around us cheered them on. Y/f/n looked at me and smiled.

"The lead singers name is James Hetfield, isn't he hot?!"Y/f/n yells. I looked at James and blushed, he's so hot, he struggled to hype up the crowd so he just continued to play his guitar and sing.

Metallica is so good, I actually enjoy them so much.

I decided to dance around so at least they know that I like them.

The lead guitarist winked at Y/f/n making her turn too a crimson red color. I giggled just knowing she might now have a thing for the lead guitarist.

James looked at me, I was just a dancing mess, I jumped and danced around. Once I looked at his direction he looked away.

I blushed again and continued to dance the night away. Y/f/n and I were having so much fun, I couldn't stop thinking about James, he's so attractive and adorable.

I know this sounds crazy but I think i like him, he's so adorable just look at him.

Eventually after a while the show ended. Me and Y/f/n were sad that the show had to end but it was so much fun, as we were about to walk out we heard a male voice coming towards us "Hey you two girl!"Y/f/n and I turned around to see the lead guitarist of Metallica run towards us.

Y/f/n immediately started to blush as I chuckled "I'm Dave, anyways do y'all want to come backstage?"Dave says.

Before I could even answer, Y/f/n name agreed to go back stage with Dave. Dave looks at me for my approval as I nodded and me and Y/f/n followed him backstage.

I can't t believe Y/f/n and I were invited backstage to hang out with Metallica, that's just so bizarre and cool.

I kept thinking about James, I just can't help but think if he's gonna be backstage.

Once we arrived backstage I see the drummer and the bassist, no sign of James anywhere.

When I turned to tell Y/f/n something she was no where to be seen. I looked around to see if she was anywhere, she was just gone, even Dave was gone. Great, now I'm here alone.

I stood there looking like a massive idiot and sighed, well what a great way to be backstage. I'm just gonna go home, I'll call Y/f/n tomorrow.

As I was about to make a move to leave, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see James. I blushed immediately, he's so hot.

"U-uh hi."James says with a stutter. He's so adorable, I just can't help but blush.

I smiled softly and stared into his eyes "Hi."I said back to him.

He scratched the back of his neck and turned red "D-did you enjoy the show, I-it's okay if you didn't enjoy it I-I...."I giggled at the fact at how shy he is, it's cute.

"I loved it, it's probably one of the best shows I've seen!"I said with a smile. James blushed and looked down at his feet.

There was a moment of silence, all I could hear is the drummer of the band and the bassist talking about which band was better.

"I'm Y/n by the way!"I said.

James looked up slowly and smiled, his smile is so beautiful "I-I'm James, u-uh you have a beautiful name..."I blushed and bit my lip.

"Thank you!"I said with a laugh.

Let's just say James and I immediately bonded.