-Chapter 1-

woke up to my alarm clock ringing. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. "Oh f*ck!" I was too late to school again. I quickly got dressed, hurried downstairs, grabbed myself a sandwich for the way to school and then ran out of the door so i wouldn't miss the bus.
I got on the bus right before the doors closed behind me. I sat down and took a deep breath then I took out my phone and headphones and started listening to music. When the bus stopped i just sat there for a few seconds looking at the school through the window of the bus and sighed. "I really don't wanna go in there today". After some time I persuaded myself to get off the bus. My only motivation to go to school was y/f/n. When she didn't go to school I wouldn't go either. I saw her waiting in front of the school and my face lit up a little. I walked up to her and she smiled. "heyy, good morning!" We hugged eachother and immediately started talking about how we already wanna go home again. When we entered the school we walked past a group of three girls who were glaring and staring at us. They were the popular girls in school and they hated us for not being like them. They also hated everyone who tried to be like them so there was nothing you could do to make them not hate you. Their heads suddenly turned towards the door. As soon as i saw why i just sighed annoyed. The door opened and eight boys walked inside. I looked around the hallway and saw everyone staring at them. Now I was even more annoyed. I hated those boys and I hated that everyone loved them so much. I had to admit that they were pretty handsome but that wasn't enough to replace their shitty personality. I didn't wanna give them any of my attention so i turned around to my friend who was focused at them too "come on, i don't wanna be late to our first class" she looked at them for a few more seconds and then faced me "it's english, right?" I nodded "yes. do you still need to go to your locker?" I have my stuff for english in my bag" she shook her head "no i have everything i need let's go. by the way did you do the homework?" i laughed embarrassed "oops uhh.. no i didn't."
she shrugged "don't worry about it. I didn't do it either" We entered the classroom and sat down. luckily we were sitting next to eachother, at the back of the class so we could talk without any problems. however, one of the problems was that three of those popular boys were sitting at the back of the class too, two of them next to us. A boy called Chan was sitting next to me, he was something like the leader of the group. And minho was sitting next to y/f/n. He was.. the most annoying out of the group. He was such a tease. Always flirted with everyone just for fun. And the other boy was Changbin, he was always wearing a black leather jacket and came to school on his motorcycle to act like a bad boy but everytime I saw him hanging out with his friends he was actually really cute. I still hated him tho. There was also one of the popular girls in our class, her name was seyoung. I could already feel her staring at me. Luckily the teacher entered the classroom and started the lesson. I scribbled something in my notebook and then almost fell asleep. I was woken up by y/f/n at the end of the lesson. "Ughh did i fall asleep again? I'm sorry" she giggled "I think you should tell that to the teacher..i think he noticed it" I stood up  "oh god no.. my grades are already bad enough" y/f/n patted my shoulder "don't worry too much about it.. he likes you.." I raised an eyebrow. she quickly added "i don't mean it like that. he just likes you because you just sit there and shut the fuck up unlike all the other annoying kids in class" I shrugged "hmm okay if you say so.." we left the classroom and went to two more classes. Then we had lunch break. "should we get something to eat in the cafeteria?" I nodded "I only ate one sandwich this morning because I almost missed the bus."   she rolled her eyes and smiled "like always".  We went to the cafeteria, got ourselves that gross-looking food and sat down at an empty table at the back of the cafeteria where no one would notice or talk to us. I actually felt kinda fine just sitting there with my best friend. But of course someone had to ruin my good mood. Seyoung and her friends Hyejin and Siyeon walked up to the table we were sitting at. "Why the fuck are you two sitting at our table? Get up and find another one" y/f/n looked at them unimpressed and shrugged "this is not your table we can sit wherever we want. And isn't your table that one over there?" she pointed at the table in the middle of the cafeteria where no one was sitting because everyone expected the group of girls to sit there. all of them needed a moment to think of a good answer and i chuckled quietly. Then Hyejin took a step forward leaned down on the table with her nose almost touching mine. "What are you laughing about huh? anyways, you should get the fuck up because this is our table now. We can sit wherever we want and today we wanna sit here" I turned to y/f/n and it looked like she wanted to say something but before she could i told her that it was probably better to leave and that the food was gross anyway. She hesitated for a second since she didn't wanna be the loser but then she nodded and we got up and left the cafeteria with the three girls glaring at us. "So where are we gonna go now?  This school sucks there aren't any other places to sit except the cafeteria" y/f/n looked at me, pouting a little. I thought for a while "Well, there's the library. I mean we'd have to be really quiet but we could study for the science test" y/f/n sighed annoyed but agreed since there wasn't anywhere else we could go.
We went to the library and wanted to sit down on the big table to start studying. Right after we sat down I saw two familiar faces and I immediately had the urge to just get up and leave again.

(I know this part is bad and ends so sudden but i couldn't find a good ending for the chapter. I'll try to get partII done as soon as I can)