"Look," he tells you pulling his phone out of his back pocket and a picture of Val appears where she is wearing a onesie that has pumpkins all over it, it's got to be the cutest thing you've ever seen.

"Oh my God!" you gasp tapping your hand to your chest. "She is literally the cutest."

"I know, I got her the onesie, it's so soft," he tells you happily before taking one last look at the photo and putting his phone back away.

"Hey, what happened to those matching stuff you called me back then?" you think back to the phone call the two of you had not so long ago.

"Oh, didn't buy it."

"Why?"

"They didn't have your size."

"You didn't buy the set because of my size? You could have gotten me just a larger one or something."

"Yeah, but I wanted it to fit perfectly. Doesn't matter, I'll find another one."

Harry turns to Andy who is telling a crazy story of the last time he went hiking and your tipsy eyes linger on him for a little. You were definitely not expecting him to not buy the set just because they didn't have your size, but it's nice that he was thinking of you and wanted you to have it just as perfect as him.

Harry catches your eyes and you don't turn away. Maybe it's the alcohol or the magic of this new, nice era of Harry Styles, but you let your gazes lace together as he smirks at you.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's nothing," you tell him absentmindedly and turn to Andy to hear the ending of the story.

The evening is a blast and you are having an amazing time. It's nice that you don't have to worry about Harry saying something awkward about you, the two of you are getting along pretty well.

You even sing a song together at the karaoke machine, though you don't see yourself, you know the two of you look ridiculous, singing Avril Lavigne's What the Hell from the top of your lungs, both of you probably more drunk than it would be decent from mature adults. But you couldn't care less.

It's way past midnight when you decide to leave and Harry tags along with you saying that he is taking the same train.

"Shut up, I did not!" he narrows his eyes at you as the two of you sit in the deserted carriage, only two more passengers are there but they don't even care about your existence.

"I'm telling you! You were shaking your ass when you sang that line! Almost twerking!" you laugh letting out a snort as Harry is trying his best to hold his smile back while defending himself. "I wish I had it on camera!"

"But you didn't so it didn't happen," he tells you pointing his finger at you in a warningly manner, but you just start laughing even more.

"You wish, Styles," you huff and he just bumps his shoulder against yours.

You pull out your phone to check the time and see that Marcus has texted you a couple of hours before, asking if you are free next weekend. Harry tries his best not to peek at your screen, but he just can't stop himself. Seeing the name he can't stop himself from letting an annoyed growl out.

"You're still in touch with the guy from the blind date?" he nosily asks and you lock the phone, thinking it's best if you reply in the morning when you'll be able to type your words out correctly. Sliding it back into your bag you turn to face Harry.

"What's wrong with that?"

"I just genuinely don't know why you are even trying."

"Excuse me?" you ask with a grimace. "Why wouldn't I try to meet guys?"