Chapter 6

Dinha Jones. How much i have missed her. (Not the sarcasm there). I just stood their looking at the group of friends i have missed dearly. Maybe it was a bad idea to come over. But im here now. I walked over and Mia was the first to see me.

"Omg Alannah". She said shocked i was shocked to by what she was wearing. The shortest sorts in the world she might as well wear nickers. And bandue so basically wearing underwear. And her face looks like a baboons bum.

"Omg Mia hey girly". I said hugging her.

"So what have you been up to". She asked as the others nodded.

"Um not much just hanging with my best friend and his mates. But theres nothing going on between any of us". Us said and they nodded.

"Wait how did you get a backstage pass". Cassidy said looking at the tag with my picture now on it.

"Like i said hanging with my friends". I said and theu all stood their shocked.

"Yeah right she could never be friends with the guys only i could". Dinha said and I shook my head.

"Well ya not. Btw D you are the only biach i have not missed. Im the one going on tour with The Vamps next year not you. Yes i will be on their tour bus as well. So for once i have something to rub in your face". I said getting right in her face.

"Well i don't believe you. I bets thats fake". She said.

"Lets see then shall we". I said and walked to the front by the doors. I showed my pass and theu let me in. Sticking up my middle finger, flicking my hair and strutting my stuff i walked away. I saw Brad talking to Tris and walked i over.

"Shes a biach". I said to them and they looked confused.

"Who". Tris said i grabbed both of their arms.

"The one next to the baboon face woth red hair". I said and they nodded.

"Why?" Brad asked and i kept my gaze on her.

"Shes still holding things against me like old times. Shes still a biach. And well i hate her and she still hates me. The past is the past and now its the present again". I said and they looked at me.

"The last bit was pretty deep". Brad said and i nooded a girl looked up from her phone and started to scream. Every one else saw the boys and ran at the door.

"Right better go". Brad said and we all walked back to the stage area and back stage.
................ After show............

So the show went smoothly. We were now back at the hotel and Brad was trying to persuade Joe to let him share a room with me. I was now in a different outfit for dinner why fet dressed up coz it was the last show of their first ever head line show, first ever head line show sold out, and well celebrating. (I know their was two more shows but i couldnt be bothered to right the same sorta thing).

While i was lookig for somthingto wear i noticed that my sister went shopping for me and bought clothes I would never normally buy. So i just grabbed anything really. (Out fit attatched). The heels were very big but i somehow knew i would be either the same height ir smaller then Brad. When i was done i went to the lobby to meet the rest. When i got their everyone in the whole room was looking at me. Oh yeah i forgot to say i put my hair up into a bun.

"And shes all mine". Brad shouted making us all laugh and dean to click his fingers while saying 'darn' making me laugh but Brad glare.

We got into a taxi as the bus would just be a stupid idea. The taxi driver was really fun and nice to talk to. As his daughter was a hige fan of the boys they took a slefie with him abd signed and signed a piece of paper. The selfie was because she didnt want to do work experience with him this week. Haha your loss. We went inside and OH MY GOD it was beautiful. Big dimond chandlers hung from the ceiling. Expensive furniture and clutery. The food looked amazing. We sat down and our waitress came over to take our drinks and guess who. Dinha was her great. She does know this ain't the circus right coz thats next year.

"Are you alright". Brad whispered in my ear while she was taking peoples orders but kept her eye on Brad.

"Thats the girl at the concert that i dont like from school". I whispered back. He just nodded then it came to him ordering.

"Hello there braddy what can i get yall". She said touching his shoulder.

"For starters get your hand of of me and secondly diet coke. And Alannah would like water, no ice and no lemon with s straw". He said while i smiled at the fact he still knows what i like to drink. The whole time he was speaking she was smiling and pushing her boobs out but non of the boys could notic but me from the way her shoulders were sticking out slightly.

"Sure anything for you braddy boo". She said and Brad cringed at that and she walked away smiling.

"Totally flirting". I mumbled making Joe laugh as he was the right if me.

"Agreed". He said and everybody was so confused.

"What i miss". Brad asked twisting himself slightly.

"Nothing". I said high fiveing Joe and we all broke out into our own convosations.

We ordered food. Ate. Talked. Payed. And left but not after Dinah tried it on woth Brad. You see we left when her shift ended so we were in the parking lot quite a bit if time in the end Joe called for some security and they basically held her away till we were in the car. We got back to the hotel and went to our rooms. Once again Brad asked Joe if he could stay in my room and what did he say. Yup thats right NO. So now every time he asks that 1 week we cant be in the same room on their 2015 world tour i laugh and went to get ready.

(A//n. Sorry its short and i said drama but i changed my mind but dont worry there will be soon. If u have any ideas on wht u want to happen next let me know. It can be anything at all i can make it work somehow. Bad way to start yout weekend by reading this book. Love you all. Plz vote. Comment. And share)