Chapter 5

Today I woke up with Brad still lieing next to me with his eyes wide open. I turnt so i was looking straight at him we just looked into eachothers eyes till i saw him leaning in. I don't know why i did it but i leaned in aswell. Our lips touched and moved in sync i don't know why but it just felt so right. Some people may think ew gross they haven't cleaned their teeth but i dont care it was the best way to start my day. He pulled away smiling and placing his for head onto mine i smiled back and we just stayed like this for a few moments. I broke the silence by speaking first.

"Brad i have some news for you". I said and he sat up and looked down at me.

"Which is. Wait hang in who's the dad?" He said you may not get it as its a inside joke and im not going to tell you why we say this either.

"Haha so funny but you know your world tour next year i know something you dont know about it". I said and he looked at me confused.

"What is it who told you?" He said and i smiled.

"Joe told me who eles?" I asked and said as he tapped his chin.

"Well tell me then". He said and i could tell he was getting annoyed.

"If you get ready before me then I'll tell you". I said and jumped out if bed running into the bathroom as i heard my door slam behind Brad.

After i was done and just putting my last shoe on my door opened to reveal and fully dressed Brad. He was wearing his signature black skinny jeans, doc marting, white t-shirt and black leather jacket toped of with his bowler hat. I was wearing my black rara skirt, red long sleeve crop top, black doc martins and black leather jacket topped if with my red beanie.

"Haha i beat you now tell me". He said sitting next to me.

"Fine im coming on tour with you next year". I said as his lips turnt into that big cheesy grin.

"Yay yay yay. I only want you to come on one condition". He said standing up and looking serious.

"Which is? Wait if its fir me to hook you up with the reception girl you was checking oug yesterday then nope". I said and he pouted folding his arms across his chest.

"Well thats not it". He said smiling and i nodded in agreement and for him to continue. "Be my girlfriend". He said his eyes full of hope. Me on the other hand i just stood there not knowing what to do my mouth spoke before i could think about it.

"Yes of course i will". I said smilingr om ear to ear him doing the same. Smashing his lips onto mine he kissed me hungrily and i kissed back. My door then swung open to revel the rest of the group me and Brad pulled away and turnt bright red.

"Ooh Brad has a girlfriend". Connor said making the others laugh but Tris. I've got to admit I do feel a bit bad. In the eyes of he tried to kiss me last night but I stopped him. I did tell him that i like Brad and not him.

"Shut up guys". Brad said bringing me from my thoughts.

"Have you told him about the thing yet". Joe said walking forward.

"That i have". I said and the guys all looked confused.

"What thing". Brad said looking down at me.

"Oh my god Brad i just told you". I said and pulled a duh face then he noddded.

"What is it i hate not knowing secrets". Moaned Con.

"Shes coming on tour next year with us". Brad said and they all huffed.

"Really. But when she annoys one person she annoys all of us. Argh". James said and i pulled a hurt face.

"Well she will be working so she wont be with you the whole time". Joe said and i walked to stand in front of him.

"Joe say what now?" I said making the boys laugh.

"Yeah Brad said you got a A* in catering so you will be cooking for the boys and cleaning thir bus". he said and i shook my head.

"I dont mind the cooking side but I ain't their mothers i don't even clean my room i pay my brother to do that". I said and Joe smiled.

"Well you better learn unless you have a better idea". He said and i smiled.

"I do when ever we are in a hot country i will go of and do my own thing and you wont see me for the whole day. I won't distract anyone and no more annoying people until the first day of the tour. And i will cook and clean my mess up hey i will even do some of your paper work". I said nudging him.

"If i was you get that in writing trust me". Brad said and i glared at him.

"Deal fine by me". Joe said and we shook hand on it.

"You do know how to make a protein shake dont you". James said and i looked at him.

"Yeah a glass of milk". I said making everyone laugh.

"I will make my own". He said and i nodded.

The rest of the morning was us all mucking around and acting like children. A couple of time i would look over to Tristan who would be looking at me and i looked away. I knew after tonight's show i would speak to him. At lunch it was sound check we all went to that and they were amazing. After that we went for lunch at maccy D my choice muh to James' disapproval. After we went back to the hotel to get ready.

We all met in the lobby the boys in their normal skinny jeans and t-shirts. (Alannah's outfit attatched please look its hard to explain). I thought i looked okay till the boys saw ne and their jaws dropping.

"What do i need to change?" I asked getting worried that i underdressed or overdressed.

"No. No. No. No. You look wow". Brad and Tris said at the same time.

"Thanks and never speak at the same time again please". I said and they both nodded.

We got into the bus and headed out way to the venue. As we got there i saw some of my old friends from middle school in the que. Brads never met them though. I asked Joe if i could go speak to them he said yes but they cant come back stage with you sorry and come in when your ready. He spoke then walked of to break up and cat fight with Brad and Con over who one Fifa. Con won but dont tell Brad that. Hahaha.

As i walked over i saw and heard a glimps of someone I didn't want to see. Dinha Jones.

(A/N just a quicky ooh who do you think Dinha is. Drama is going to go down next. This chapter is just a filler woop woop another chapter people be proud. I had nothing better to do haha.)