sʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇs - sorry

Requested by @NicoleColon3

Well-

-

Y/N woke up from her sleep with cold-sweat dripping down her face. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes were wet and wide in fear. The h/c haired woman was shaken up from her previous dream. Her nightmare.

In there, she was at a field of her favorite flowers,walking around with a grin adorning her face, and Sherlock name slipping her lips every now and then, looking for him.

She did found him but it wasn't what she expected, the grin on her face dying down and changing into a dreadful one. He was there, smiling happily with a woman on his grip. The both of them were talking together when suddenly Sherlock changed his gaze towards her, his eyes going wide for a second before switching into a mischievous smile.

He gripped onto the beautiful woman tiny waist. His other hand holding her chin and turning her face toward him, before molding his lips together with her. The woman was shocked but moved on sync along with him, her hands finding its way to his neck.

Y/n was stunned, unable to move from her spot and all she could do was watch. Tears cascading her face like a waterfall and thats when she woke up from her slumber.

She hastily looked to her side, her face immediately calming to see the love of her life. Her husband, Sherlock Holmes.

But he wasn't hugging her like he usually does, instead his back was the one facing her this time, a small space between the both of them. Y/n stared at his broad back hurtfully before looking away and taking a deep breath

She touched her damp cheeks, wiping the tears but it was no use when more of those salty substances started pouring again from her now swollen eyes.

It weren't supposed to be like this. Why did this even happened? Why did they went to bed being angry with each other? Why didn't one of them apologize? Why did they fought?

Y/n looked at man beside her once again. Collecting her thoughts and building up her courage she whispered "S-sherlock"

No response and she tried once again, louder this time. Sherlock stirred on his sleep, without turning around, he grunted "What?"

Y/n flinched a little from the annoyed tone meddling his voice

"Please" she sniffled, looking down onto her lap. The young woman heard the rustling sound of the sheets besides her and guessed that Sherlock had turned around after hearing that she sounded like she was crying.

The blue haired guy, who was now fully awake sat up, his eyes softening from the vulnerable state of his wife. He opened his arms "Come here"

Y/n immediately hugged him, sobbing onto the crook of his neck. Sherlock set the both of them down, y/n's head now on his chest.

He let her take her time and waited until her sobs started to quite down. After making sure she finally stopped crying, he asked softly "Was it a nightmare?"

Y/n nodded onto his broad chest, her small hands clutching his shirt. Sherlock hummed "What happened?"

She went silence, contemplating wether she should tell him or not. She choose the latter.

"I saw y-you with so-someone" y/n stuttered "a-and you were.."

Sherlock looked down onto her, his large hand cupping the back of her head

"I were?"

"K-kissing with someone else.." she sniffled once again and she feel him tense beside her, the hand on her waist tightening a little.

"Its just a dream" he assured, taking both his hands up to cup her face, kissing the top of her head "It's not real, y/n" he kissed both her wet cheeks "And you know I am not that type of person" Sherlock pecked her soft lips before bringing her for a hug once again.

"I know.." she looked down, ashamed for thinking such thoughts.

Silence engulfed the both of them once again. The moonlight shining from the window, being the only source of light for the dark room. It was ok now, but y/n wasn't feeling anything near peace. There was something heavy on her chest and she knew the thing she needed to do.

"I'm sorry" Sherlock opened his eyes once again, quirking up an eyebrow

"For?"

"For getting mad at you today. I was wrong and I should have not said those thing and just have to be patient-" she was cut off from her own talk when Sherlock slammed both of their lips together, silencing her from going any more further

"It is not your fault" he said softly after pulling away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the both of them "You're right about me getting another job so that I can provide for us and I also should have not lash my anger towards you"

"No no no Sherlock" she was the one cupping his face this time, her small hands barely covering his cheeks "Do anything you want and I'll be here to support you, my love" she kissed him again "I'll also help you if you ever needed one"

Sherlock let out a chuckle, kissing her lips once more before enveloping her into a hug. Tiredness taking over the both of them.

Y/n smiled onto his chest, the weight on her shoulders finally being lifted "I love you"

Sherlock smirked before replying " Me too" he chuckled tiredly

"I love myself too" Y/n slapped his chest lightly, in which the man laughed playfully

"I love you too. Now sleep"

-

(December 17)

UP NEXT -

YANDERE! WILLIAM MORIARTY X READER