New school

Jisoo's pov

My beautiful sleep was interrupted by my stupid alarm clock,gosh it's ringing like it's going to burst any moment, covering my ears, I sat up on my bed and shutted the alarm.

"Jisoo are you awake, you will be late..you know today you will be going to Seoul right" my dear mother shouted from downstairs.

"Yes mother...I will come after taking a shower" I replied.

Actually,I lived in Busan, and I'm going to a new school this year,in seoul, according to my dad that school is the most famous school in the whole Korea, and it's really big, first time in my life I'm going far from my family.

I'm going to live in the school dorm, I'm really nervous and excited at the same time.

Duh, I'm going to be late, I take the towel and headed towards the bathroom.

Time skip
After 1 hour

I hugged my mom for the last time and wiped my tears "Bye mom"

"Bye dear take care of yourself huh" my mom said as I adjusted myself in the car, I just nodded.

Dad started the engine and we drove off.

At the school

I bid my dad goodbye, and take my dorm keys, from the assistant, she even give me a tour of the school,and gosh how big it is, filled with school buildings, and dorms, and yah the most important thing I'm going to share my dorm, with a girl,I'm so luckly I got a girl.

"So bye take care, here is your school dorm" said the assistant with a sweet smile.I bowed at her and said "Thank you soo much" and she leave.

I rang the door bell, and I hear a really sweet boys "Coming" someone yelled from inside.

In, five seconds the door open, revealing a cute girl with cat, who look like same age with me. "Hi I'm Kim Jisoo, I'm your dorm mate'' I said while bowing. As I introduced myself, she gave me a sweetest smile ever and said "Hi I'm kim Jennie hope we can be good friends...come" she dragged me inside the dorm.

As I thought she is really friendly and sweet, she tell me about herself about this school, and everything blah..blah...blah.
And we have some girls chat.

Jungkook's pov

I take a last sip of alcohol from the glass, and I was about to leave the club, but when I stand up I fell head ache and sit again on the chair.

A girl came up to me, gosh she is hot and beautiful too, she will be tasty "Need some help" she ask winking at me.

"Yes" I said and hold her wrist making her sit at my lap, I can see a smirk in her face, guess she want it too.

And me, I want it too much, from tomorrow, a new section is starting, and school assignments and other works, I don't think I should lost this chance.

Quickly, I pressed my lips on her, eating her hungrily, she kissed me back, with the same hunger.

Wrapping my armys around her waist I take her to the nearest room, and do everything.

This is my first story and I hope you like it

Thank you soo much.