𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Wait, wasn't that y/n?" Narumi asked Atsumu.

Atsumu shrugged. It seemed like Atsumu didn't bother about it. So eventually, they saw you running up the stairs because you were too slow. Narumi smirked.

"She must have heard it huh?" she whispered to herself.

"Let's go," Atsumu said. They continued chatting and walked back to class.

                                            ✿

You rushed to the nearest toilet and cried again but it wasn't so bad. How many times were you gonna cry? You became so fragile now and you could easily cry. But seriously though. Annoying , you have never thought that way of yourself. It was quite an impactful word to you.

You wiped away your tears and regained your composure. You had to go back to class. You can't leave your friends worrying about you again. You washed your face then took deep breaths and rushed to class.

You entered class and took a quick glance at Atsumu and Narumi. You could see Narumi grinning at you. This bitch. You looked away. Thankfully, the teacher wasn't there yet. You walked to your seat, looking down. You sat down, burying your face in your hands , trying to keep it cool.

Annoying.

It kept appearing in your mind. Your mind's seriously in a mess right now.

"Y/n, didnt you say you wanted to rest? Where have you been?" Kiyoko asked. You looked at Kiyoko and sighed.

"Oh sorry. I remembered that I had to go do something at my club room so I went there. Sorry again for not telling you," you smiled nervously.

You were trying to play it cool. She nodded and you heave a sigh of relief. She didn't ask you anymore questions. A few minutes later, the teacher came in. The teacher came late and started the lesson straight away which you couldn't focus during her teaching. What Atsumu had said about you is haunting you. Its glued to your mind and could not be taken off. You couldn't stop thinking about it. Everytime you think about it, you would feel like tearing up.

✿            

Lessons ended and you had to leave for photography club. You walked with Narumi and Futaba , chit chatting. You were trying hard to be your usual self so that they wouldn't worry about you. Thankfully, they didn't notice and waved you goodbye. You parted ways and continued walking. You were admiring the view when you spotted Osamu walking, alone again.

"Hey Osamu!" you called out and rushed to him.

He was flustered and you saw him blush a little.

"Hey," he replied.

"Heading to the gym?"

"Yuh,"

"Okay. I'll follow you there."

"Sure."

You don't know why but lately being with Osamu calms you down. When you're with him, you don't think about your problems. This started after the incident yesterday where he comforted you while you were crying. You also kept remembering the time where he held your hands. You kept thinking about it and then will be embarrassed over it. And you noticed that you blush everytime it came to your mind.