❤️❤️ chapter 16❤️❤️

Thank you readers for love and support .❤️❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All day Sid notice Sana from his cabin he is not interested in work at all. He only care about her.

Mom: did u clicked pictures of that party?

Girl: yes mam. Will send u.

Mom: ohk. Will wait.

She send pics of sid and Sana to Rita anty. Rita anty and Sahil look that pics.

Sahil: mam , he look at Rita anty ye necklace.

Mom: yes this necklace in her neck , means , she truly very important for him. And a soft smile come on her face.

Sahil: but mam ye to ashok sir ne apke liye banwaya tha.

Mom: yes and I saved this for my daughter in law.

Office

Arti: shehnaaz. She called her two three times. Shehnaaz she shouted.

Sana: hmm? Yes yes she said.

Arti: throw some articles on her face , see what u did? Because of u Siddharth Ka naam kharab ho Raha he.

Sana: Sana look down on that paper.

1 Shehnaaz Gill personal secretary of siddharth Shukla related to paras Chhabra?

She take those articles and read one by one.

2 Did she really come between mahira and paras?

3 Shehnaaz come in siddharth life just to destroy him?

4 paras and shehnaaz Gill play game against Siddharth Shukla?

5 Siddharth Shukla is in love with his secretary?

Tears come from her eyes. She never harm anyone that this happened to her? She afraid how she face him. What he thinks about her now?

Sid come in her cabin

Sid: what's going on? He also saw some articles on floor. He look at arti , what is this?

Arti: u fired me na and chose her as your secretary , now she is showing her true colours. Wo paras Ka waha us party me Hona , ITNA BADA tamasha Hona, tumhara paras se ladna aur fir ye sare article news and all , all is setup by her only. 

Sid: miss Gill come to my cabin.

Arti: but Sid ......

Sid: I warn him to stay away from my employees and I warn to u also stay away from her.😡😡😡

Arti: but she just using u for her own MATLAB ,Jo business KO Tumne itni mushkil se Yaha tak leke Aaye us Sab KO ye barbaad Kar Rahi he.

Sid: that's my business I will take care.  U No need to be worry. And miss Gill will not repeat again. And he moves from there.

Sana: follow him.

In his cabin.

Sid: sit.

Sana: without looking at him sit on chair.

Sid: put glass of water in front of her.

Sana: look at him , her eyes are wet.

Sid: u want to go home?