Now that I think about, I didn't say goodbye to Remus.

Goodbye for good.

Those short kisses we shared will nothing but a memory.

I'm sure we won't see eachother anymore, he'll be busy with his life and so will I.

The train halted to a stop as all students go off, waiting until it was clear to go.

"Well, Padfoot.. This is goodbye, I guess."
I said, walking to an alleyway.

He transfigured back, hugging me instantly.
"I'll see you soon, Elladora..."

I smiled, hugging him back.

We walked our own way, waving him goodbye as he disappeared from my sight.

DAILY PROPHET
|
|
The boy who saw it all.
|
|
Harry Potter, age fourteen (14), witnessed the murder of
Cedric Diggory, age seventeen (17)

The perpetrator in question?

The Dark Lord.

The Dark Lord has returned.

Attacks from the death eaters during the World Quidditch cup may have been a sign, as well as the dark mark forming in the sky.

Multiple witness stated seeing masked and hooded figures wreaking havoc.

Causing thousands of injured people and hundreds of deaths.

Ever since the incident at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,
seven (7) murders have been reported.

Three (3) solved cases with four (4) left unsolved at the moment.

Aurors have been running around, rushed as the number of murders piling up.

Could it be death eaters doing these horrid murders?
|
|
The Ministry of Magic has since denied these rumors as it surfaced.
|
|
DAILY PROPHET

I dropped by my parents' for dinner.

They had heard the news and gave me space immediately.

My mum comforting me as I cried silently on the couch, my dad brewing some tea.

"He's death will be remembered, dear."

Pulling me to her side, she rubbed my back up and down.

Up and down,
Down and up,
Up and down,
Down and up,

Despite my dad not quite understanding, I appreciate his efforts as to make me stop crying.

We spent time together, the three of us, watching some muggle 'classic' movies, my dad likes to call it.

One movie was called Pocahontas, an animated film.

It was very enjoyable. But I didn't like the man, he was... A little too old for her, which was wrong.

Now that I think about it... That reminded me of a situation I used to be in.

I laughed to myself. Seeing a glimpse of my parents' smile as they heard me laugh,

"Who's ready for dinner?"
My mum stood up, wearing her apron.

My dad and I both smiled excitedly, always happy to taste her cooking.

It was fun seeing my dad's reaction to my mum using magic to help her with preparation for cooking.

He'd stare with surprised expressions on his face, my mum finds it rather cute, she says.

My mum had said they'd read my report about Lord Voldemort.

They also believe that he is back, unlike those who try and deny it.

Cough!|Ministry of Magic|Cough!

But nonetheless, it was enough for my parents to believe and support me.

I also confronted my mother about her past and she explained everything to us both.

"My parents were death eaters, who believed in Pureblood supremacy."

"What are death eaters and Pureblood?"
My dad asked in a hush tone,

"Death eaters are evil people, Hugo. They're followers of Voldemort, who believes in Pureblood only."
She paused,

"Getting rid of Muggleborn and Halfbloods, like Elladora."

My dad nodded, understanding the topic a little more.

"He was a murderer!?"

"No! Dad, listen! He was wrongly convicted! It was his ex friend who did it, not Sirius! Sirius is our friend!"

My dad nearly had a heart attack as soon as my mother brought the Sirius Black topic.

He settled down after I explained it better, letting my mum continue talking.

"What did I get myself into.."
My dad rubbed his face,

"Hey!"
My mum slapped his arm, making him wheeze.

"I'm only joking, dear."
He smiled, kissing her forehead.

DAILY PROPHET
|
|
Werewolf spotted.
|
|
July 17, 1995 Monday,

A werewolf was found lurking around the backyard of several Wizard's and Witches homes.

Several witness has stated hearing howls and seeing a werewolf-like  figure.

Days later, July 22, 1995 Saturday,

Two (2) reported cases of werewolf attacks has been reported.

Could it be the notorious
Fenrir Greyback? Or someone else?
|
|
The Ministry of Magic has since not spoken about these incidents.
|
|
DAILY PROPHET