The Encounter - Celesgiri (Part 1)

As Kyoko was walking down the street, she caught a glimpse of a dark figure in her way.

"That's.." She paused to try to make out what she saw in more detail. "weird.." She thought to herself as she kept on walking. Kyoko decided to turn the other way to avoid contact with the suspicious individual. She could hear cars from a distance and gravel under her feet before she turned left.

"Wait!! Kyoko-san!" The figure called out from behind her.

"What? They knew my name..?" Kyoko only had a second to think before getting jump scared from behind. 

"AAAAHHHH!!" Kyoko cried out before hearing small laughs from the person behind her.

"Hehe.. you really are such a clutz, Kyoko. Did I scare you?" Celeste said as she posed her hands under her chin. 

"C-Celeste!! Thank god it was you, you almost scared me half to death!" Cried Kyoko as she stood there, panting. Come to think of it, Celestia was always the type of person who would catch you off-guard. As much as Kyoko hated it however, she couldn't just bring herself to dislike it. In a way, it was sort of funny. "What are you doing here anyway? Don't you have plans?"

Celeste stood there for a moment, thinking of a response. "Ah.. well yes.. but it did get quite boring. I came looking for you because I was wondering if you could come over!" She replied with a smile.

"Come over..?" Kyoko was surprised. Sure, she and Celeste have been to many places together, such as cafes, museums, and even amusement parks, but Kyoko had never stepped foot in Celeste's home. But more importantly, why would Celeste want Kyoko to come over in the first place? "For what? Why all of a sudden?"

"To simply hang out, that is all."

"Well I mean," She paused. Kyoko had to go somewhere urgently, but she also wanted to enjoy some time with Celeste. She needed this break.

"You mean..?" Celeste replied, confused.

Kyoko sighed with a smile. "I mean I had plans, but that can wait." Kyoko shuffled her feet. Was this really a good idea?

"Of course it is a good idea." Celeste reassured.

"Wh- huh? Did I say that out loud??"

"No, but I can read you pretty easily right now. The 'plans' you have are important, are they not? You could always choose them over me, if you insist."

Kyoko was taken back by Celeste. Was she really that easy to read? No.. Celeste is just used to these kinds of things. After all, she *does* make a living off of reading other people. "Nono, you can't think of that right now." Kyoko thought to herself. She had a more important thing on her mind. Celeste, or plans? ..Oh, who was she kidding. It didn't even take a second to make her decision. 

"Of course I'll come with you. I haven't talked to you in a while." Kyoko said, grinning. 

Celeste's expression relaxed and Kyoko thought that she heard a sigh from her at that moment. "Splendid!" She then grabbed Kyoko's hand and began walking. "My place is not far from here. It will take 5 minutes at most." 

Kyoko couldn't help but let out a laugh. She really did love Celeste.