How I meet Oli? ||

Kuro here! This a snipit of how two of our faceless streamers meet in real life. Also I know I'm all over the place with stuff, I'm just putting things out there.

This is being told from Dream's pov. Also can someone inform me of who is okay with being called by there real name and who just prefers they online name. I know Tubbo prefers his online name but I'm not sure about anyone else. Specifically Dream in this scenario because I want her to be able to call him Clay like how he calls her Oliver off camera, but I don't know what his opinions are!! Help!!

~~~

*Dream's POV*

Over the game I can hear Oliver talking to her chat, “My tics aren’t the worst if I’m c-con-c-CONSTANly… talking. I-I-I’m normally a REaly quiet per-'' before her charter comes to a sudden stop and I hear some thump from her mic.

“You okay Karma?” I ask slightly amused as I kinda knew which tic just happened

“Yeah I’m fine-fine Dream, I just pu-unched my computer is all.” She says chuckling shortly after. 

‘Her chat must be spamming about it’

- Flashback -

I remember when I first met Oliver, I didn’t really know what she meant by: she talks a lot while gaming so she has more vocal tics than physical ones, until I actually met her. I almost mistook her for a fan, who just recognized my voice, because of how much she was shaking and waving her hand until she started talking and I checked the picture she sent to me. She really didn’t talk much and I got to see a variety of her tics in person instead of just assuming what had happened from her descriptions over call. It’s a lot easier to tell what's going on at her end after hearing AND seeing what some of her tics look like, and also knowing which ones are slightly painful.

I wince remembering the multiple times she bit down on her tongue, smacked herself in the face, or snapped her joints in random places. ‘Her knee just gave in and she fell into a kneeling position while we were walking at some point, her knee got bruised from that.’

-End flashback-

I am brought back to reality by the seventeen-year-old's screech. When I look up in game I see that there was just a hoard of wither skeletons with 10 blazes in the air around us.

"I looked away for like 5 seconds! How did you manage to let them all spawn Karma!" I say. Shortly after I just started to wheeze as she started to mumble over her words trying to explain but gave up probably because her ticks kept interrupting her.

~~~
Again its really just a small snipit of how the 17-year-old and 21-year-old met.

Also Merry late Christmas! It's almost 2021, some of the storyline with SMP will still be 2020 so the ages won't change until the events go past birthdays but I'll try to make it so IRL stiz is in time.