𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕.

Começar do início

"The South then?"

"But we've already lost the 32 ships we've sent to that island... The docks could be destroyed, too... and -"

"You know what? We Marleyans were wrong. Wrong to have Eldians speak to us. You couldn't even carry out a proper conversation. Let's leave it there."

I gave Reiner a reassuring look and he apologized for not meeting their expectations.

"Jerks," I said, leaning against the deck that overlooked the Warrior Candidates training. "They wouldn't even let Reiner speak."

"Yeah. We try offering them what strategies we can but they just don't wanna listen," Porco agreed with me.

I thought about my life when I was younger. When I was a child, my life was completely different to all of my fellow Warrior pals. I was treated... better. And yet, I still didn't like it. Why?

"Oh look. Falco passed Gabi," Reiner said. I looked up to see that he was right. The other kids rejoiced over his victory.

"They're so excited over a victory like that... Geez, they have no idea what we have to deal with," Porco said. I smiled. Ah, youth. The good old days. They're the next generation after all.

"It's too late for him to dethrone Gabi now though," Colt said.

"You never know... The selection standards are always uncertain these days," Porco said.

"But! Falco doesn't need to be a Titan too -"

"Don't make light of that honor now, Colt," Zeke interrupted.

"Sorry, I got carried away," Colt responded.

"I guess that's what being a big brother is, isn't it? Let's go play catch." The 2 left.

"What's wrong, Pock?" Pieck asked Porco. He was quiet.

I walked away. Every time I thought of Marcel... I would lose it.

Willy's POV

"Apparently... There is already an infiltration of rats," Magath said. I sighed. "I apologize Lord Tybur, but I must take my leave now. I have a matter to attend to."

"I'll see you again soon." Magath left and I continued reading my newspaper. Then I felt someone sit next to me.

"Hi Uncle Willy."

"Y/n!" The both of us stood up and hugged each other.

"Wow, you've grown taller!" I said. "And not to mention you're very beautiful now, too. I can see how you resemble your Mom even more now."

"Thank you," she said. We both sat down.

"How's being a Warrior?" I asked.

"Busy," she replied.

"Make sure you don't overwork yourself though. Take care of yourself." I patted her head. She smiled. I still remember when she was little...

Y/N's POV

I looked at the stage. It was finally the day. Uncle Willy would proclaim to the world the truth.

"Oh. They're here," Pieck said.

"Where's Falco?" Colt asked.

"Our orders are to be in our seats on time. I don't want him getting trouble," Porco said.

"Don't worry. There he is," Pieck said, and sure enough, Falco arrived. However, he was panting.

"Captain Braun, can you come with me for a minute?" Falco asked, out of breath.

"Now?" Reiner asked.

"We still have time. You guys can go," Zeke said, checking his watch.

So the 2 left. I wonder where they're going...

(This fanfic is based off of the manga. I know the anime cut out a lot of scenes 😢 and added original scenes of their own so if you're an anime only, and find events in this fanfic to be different, then you know why)

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🐷

Hehe I get Levi (the fact they spelled "birthday wrong" 😀 ignore that)

AND OMG PORCO LOOKS SO GOOD AND PIECK TOO