2

Blair woke up to her 5AM alarm. She didn't wanna get up or even go to work today. She was so tired.

She checked her phone and she saw she got a email from a @-spencerreid the email went:

Hey, Blair hope your having a good day/night
I would love to meet with you and get to know you better if your interested give me a call or text 703-000-00
A/n (fake number obviously)

I actually was interested for some reason. I normally never do things like this. I saved the number and decided I would give him a call on my lunch break.

6 hours later
Sitting down I put my AirPods in and dialed this phone number. It started ringing my anxiety went up.

Reid- Hello
Blair- Hey this is Blair you sent me a email earlier to-
Getting cut off
Reid- Oh yeah how are you? It's nice to hear from you.
Blair- I'm good yeah.. so um is this actually real? Like you are gonna give someone 1k?
Reid- It's completely real. I've had several people apply for this only a few I've reached out to
Blair- Really why only a few?
Reid- I see something I like in the few I'm not sure.. anyways Blair what are you doing tonight?
Blair- Nothing really going home sleeping
Reid- Would you like to go to dinner?
Blair- Why not but I have to go right now text me the details

Fast forward to dinner.

I got here a little early and texted him where to find me. I was so nervous. What did he mean by please him? This could all be fake.

I see him come in and he sees me. I give a little smile as he sits down. He was rather.. hot than his profile picture on his email.

"Hey it's good to see you,so you probably have a lot of questions for me so I'll explain a little more into what this is or could be."
He takes a drink of his drink as he leans in
"Basically all you have to do is fuck me."

I was really surprised by what just came out of his mouth and got butterflies down there.
"You mean only once and you'll pay me 1k?"
He smiled "Exactly."

We ate and he lead me back to his apartment I can't believe I'm doing this. I started to have a panic attack as we entered the door he got me water as we sat down.