The school day ends and I walk to my locker to put my books away. I’m glad I don’t have homework. I thought. I walk outside and head to my car. Every single time Zach leans against my car like that turns me on. It’s not his car though, he can’t act cool around it and act like it is his. “I want to go run before the movie tonight.” He shouted. “Running? Me running?” I start to laugh. “Come on. Don’t be a wimp.” He looked at me with a crooked eye. “Wimp? Oh you are so on.” I responded. “Good, let’s go home and change then.” He laughs. I start up the car and drive off. “You know I’m going to beat you right?” I asked. He starts to laugh. We make it to the house and head upstairs. “Let’s run at the graveyard. It’s big and the first one to make it on the opposite entrance wins.” He says while changing his clothes. “Deal.” I responded. We head back into the car and head to the graveyard. “What’s the deal if I win or you win?” I asked. “If I win I get to do what ever I want to you, if you win, you get to do what ever you want to me.” Zach responds while grinning. “Deal baby.” I start to laugh. We get to the graveyard and line up that the entrance. “Get ready to lose.” I laugh. “Oh please, you are going to lose badly.” He smiles in concede. “Ready, set, go!” Zach yells. We begin to run. “You know you have to start slow to go faster. It’s all science.” I smile. “Shut up!” He yells back. I cut through a different path and I remember coming here when I thought my mom died. I used to go through this path all the time. It’s a lot faster. I kept getting faster and faster and finally made it to the opposite entrance. It happens to be I’m first. About a minute later Zach arrives. “How’d you beat me?!” He asked. “I’m faster than you. How many times I got to tell you?” I started to laugh. “Fine, lets go home, take a shower and head to the movie.” Zach says while walking back to the car. “Don’t be upset that you lost baby. We all know you can’t run faster than me.” I smiled. “Shut up.” He starts to laugh. We got back into the car and head home. “What are you even going to do to me?” He asked. “I can show you better then I can tell you.” I winked. “Don’t quote from a movie.” He started to laugh. I laugh and say, “You are just going have to find out when it happens.” I smile. We pull into the driveway and he walks inside. “Hello? Anyone home?” Yelled Zach. “No one is home.” Zach Winks to me. “That’s nice.” I start to giggle. We head upstairs and head into the bedroom. “You can take your shower first.” I tell Zach. “Alright.” He responded. He grabs his towel and heads into the bathroom. I can hear the shower run and I begin to wonder if I should go in there. I mean we made a bet and I won. I just want to get him where he is least expecting it. And I think this is my chance. I strip down and sneak into the bathroom. I open the door slowly where the door hinges don’t squeak. Then I open the shower door. “What are you doing?!” He asked. “Our deal.” I responded. He laughs and pulls me into the shower. He begins to kiss my neck and pushes me against the wall. I run my fingers through his hair and I begin to moan. I lean my head to the side so he can kiss my neck some more. His lips are so soft and I can feel the water against my neck and his lips. He began to kiss my lips and the softness of his lips against mine, the water makes them glide together like they are meant to be together. He glides his hands down my back and squeezes me ass. I turn off the shower and pull him into his bedroom. He turns me around and pushes me on the bed. I reach up and pull him down to start kissing him. He pulls my lip with his teeth and I let out a small moan. “Hey guys…” Cheryl says while opening the door. Zach jumps off of me and I cover up. “OH. Um, yeah.” She says awkwardly and shuts the door. Me and Zach look at each other and start laughing. “That was so embarrassing.” I laughed harder. “Ok, let’s get dressed and go to that movie.” Zach laughs and heads to his closet. “I don’t want to go downstairs. Because now it’s going to be awkward.” I sigh. “Let’s go.” He says while pulling me down the stairs. “No, don’t! I don’t want to!” I try pulling back. “Hey mom we are going to the movie.” Zach yells. Right when he reaches for the door, “Not so fast.” Cheryl says while crossing her arms. I and Zach slowly turn around. My face starts to turn red. “Next time you guys do that, make sure no one is home. And the door is locked.” “We didn’t do anything. We just happened to take a shower together and we got out and started kissing on the bed….Naked…” I respond. “Oh, then that’s good.” She says in relief. “Can we go now?” Zach asked. “Yes, go have fun. Be home by 10.” Cheryl says and walks away. I started to laugh when walked out. “Stop laughing.” He says seriously. Then starts to laugh. We get into the car and head to the movies. He reaches over and grabs my hand. And I start to smile. “You have a cute smile.” He says. “You don’t though.” I start to laugh. He pulls his hand away. “No! I’m kidding! Baby come back!” I yelled. He started to laugh and grabbed my hand.