~ THE HOUSE I ~

🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵⚫🔵

MULTIVERSE FOUND...

'The House I'

"The house? what does that mean..." Denki was confused along with the rest of the people inside the theater as the pro-heroes had thoughts on their heads as to what the title meant.

"This is universe is basically what if quirks didn't exist" Roguramu explained as everyone was somewhat intrigued by the idea of no quirks, with Nezu imagining different possible careers for certain pro-heroes and students.

"Wait I have a question?" Mina raised her hand as Roguramu expected someone to ask about something.

"What happens to the people who has a Mutation quirk, will they be a fully complete human and not having any animalistic features or be an animal that represents their quirk?" Mina raised the question and with that question, everyone had their wheels turning.

With Asui and Tokoyami wondering whether or not they will either be a bird and a frog or a complete human with human features and not animalistic components.

"You'll find out in the scene" Roguramu expressed trying to be mysterious as he started the universe scene.

It switches to kid on his computer and a few of his friends behind, suddenly, "OMG THE HOUSE POSTED A FEW NEW VIDEOS" the boy in the seat exclaimed as his friends quickly stood up beside him as they start to watch a few videos in WORLTUBE,

"Ahh so the house is famous," Hagakure asked as Roguramu nodded while everyone's attention went back to the screen.

"I wonder who's apart of the house" Ochako imagined as others had the same question in their heads.

it then focuses on 8 people on different styled seats with them having unique features from their goggles, different hair colors, and unique facials, the camera focuses on the other on the far left side as the lights focused on him,

"Wait is that... INASA!?" The entire class of 1-A shouted starling Inasa who was right beside them along with some of the villains

"Inasa still looks the same in this universe" Camie commented as Inasa wondered what as to what he does in that universe.

"Camie-senpai do I take that as a compliment or be offended" Inasa questioned as Camie didn't want to offend her friend without even trying to.

"Inasa Yoarashi, content creator, streamer and an athlete"

The Inasa from the video was wearing a track and field uniform that has a logo of a well-known sports team, and dead by daylight posters all around his room.

"That's such a manly room bro" Kirishima gawked at the colorful room with horror themes posters on it and the light blue bed, and Inasa is the back being proud as ever.

"That feels like a gamer's room but not too much" Denki expressed not knowing what he meant.

"Now I see why your class calls you the dumbest one" Monoma spat with Kendo miraculously knocking him out with his bare hands not being able to use her quirk.

The light switches to the person next to him who had pink hair and goggles on her head with some dirt on her arms, it soon reveals to be Mei Hatsume, Beside her another girl with brown hair and it revealed as Uraraka.

"Oh, cool! I'm there as well" Mei in the back announced as she quickly went back to her work.

"Same, I look distinctive in that universe" Uraraka pointed out as others nodded in agreement.