Moving Fast Chapter (4)

Ariuane(MM)

Standing in front his house I patently waited for him to open the door. I was sick of not being with him truthfully; I wanted him to be mine and only mine. I hated that we had to go to these extremes in order for us to be alone.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice that he swung his front door open. "You just gone stand there?" He asked giving me a dimpled smile before stepping aside.

Walking in I felt a hard sting on my right ass cheek; followed by him rubbing it ever so lightly. "D, that shit hurted!"I exclaimed rubbing my ass; he chuckled.

"You love it" He growled pushing me against the wall and attacking my neck.

God I love this man.

Amillian

I watched intently as Nicki and Marie stared at me; they was upset that I was going out with Chris. Hell they would rather me go out with a stranger other that Chris sneaky ass.

"So you agreed to go on a date with Chris?" Marie asked again giving me a weird look.

"Biiitch! Why?" Nicki chimed in as we sat at Chilli's having our weekly lunch.

"I have no fucking Idea; I honesty wasn't paying any attention." I spoke looking down at my food as I fumbled around with it.

"So what the hell had your attention? Cause me and Nick was pushing off scrubs" Marie said sipping her drink staring at me with chinky eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"If y'all hoes must know, August was there."

"Who the fuck is Aug- Amill I know yo- the Nigga from work?" Nicki asked pulling my arm when ever she couldn't finish her sentence.

I laughed at how she was acting; it was like she had a thing for him. "Time out. Who's August?" Marie spoke.

"Some Nigga from wor-"

"Him!"

August

I've been following Amillian around for a while now; it was something I didn't plan on doing, it kinda just happened. Ever since the day I met her at the hospital; I've been, intrigued with her; her life ,her friends everything.

I had been sitting in my car across the street from Chilli's for about a hour just waiting on her to finish chilling with her girls. They been in there going on 2 hours so I figured I might as well gone in there and get me a to go plate shit.

As soon as I walked in I saw the table they was sitting at; I wasn't trying to stare to long but I couldn't help it Amillian is just so damn beautiful.

"Him!"

Damnit!

I tried my best to just ignore it but soon I saw a pair of feet next to the stool across from me. Judging by the ugh boots I knew it was Amillian.

"August?" She spoke taking a seat next to me.

"Hello Nurse Amillian"

Vote
Comment