Should I stream with Tommy?

As you wash your hair, you think everything through. Although you had never really had a crush before, you were pretty sure you liked Tommy. But you knew he didn't feel the same, and even if he did, what would his fans think? Also in your heart, you knew where Josh was. He was cheating again. Even though you didn't always like Sheryl, she was an amazing person. You knew that her picking up extra shifts was her trying to avoid the truth about her relationship. Lastly, you did want to stream with Tommy. Not because you wanted the money or anything, but because you and him were close. The only issue was the hate you would get. A few of his fans were extremely protective of him, and you know they wouldn't be too happy if you streamed with him again. After thinking through all of this, you finished up your shower. You smelled a bit like a man, considering you had just used Tommy's shampoo, so you put on some lotion and perfume of yours. You dry your hair with one the towels and start on your makeup. You really only did your eyebrows, blush, and mascara, but it still made a difference. You put on some black jeans and an oversized purple sweater. Your shoes were still downstairs, but you put on socks. You brush your hair one final time and put all your stuff away. You hang up the towel as well. You open the door, shutting off your music as you do so. You see that Tommy's door is shut, so you assume he is in there. You knock on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Oh, um, yeah. I'm just-"

"You open the door to see him messing with his hair in the mirror. He seems frustrated. You see the hair gel in his other hand and laugh.

"Stop laughing! I am trying to fix it."

"Want some help?"

He turns around glaring at first, but softens his expression as he meets your eyes.

"Yes please."

He says embarrassed. You set your stuff down on the floor and walk up to him. You take the hair gel from him and set it down. Considering he was quite a bit taller than you, you had to be pretty close to him to even reach his hair. You smooth down the sides and bit and fluff up the front. You continue to brush through his hair with your hands as you meet his eyes. He was looking down at you, blushing. Your cheeks flush immediately, but you try to ignore it and set your eyes on his hair. It starts to look nice so you step back and turn him back towards the mirror.

"Hey! This looks good!"

"Thanks! I tried!"

"Well you did well! Wanna get something to eat now?"

"Sounds good!"

You two head out. Tommy and you both grab your phones and wallets before leaving. Once you get outside, you notice how beautiful it is out. It was probably around 70 degrees and the sun was shining. The sky was clear as well.

"It is so nice out! It has been all dreary since I got here!"

"Yeah, it does stay pretty gloomy for the most part."

"Tommy?"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"Race you to the park!"

You start to sprint towards the grass and Tommy quickly follows. Even though you got a head start, he passes you because his legs are much longer. Once you finally make it to the grass panting, Tommy puts his hand in front of you symbolizing a fake microphone.

"How does it feel to be a loser?"

After catching your breath, you respond.

"Probably better than it does to be a child!"