My friends were still as well. Paul grabbed the back of his neck and shrugged. "I do. She's violently pale and ice-cold, I'm a werewolf if I'm being honest,"

Caitlyn's eyes grew, "you what!"

"You heard me,"

Beverley roared, "I'm being pranked,"

Caitlyn grabbed her hands, forcing Beverley to look into her eyes. She did and she could tell that Caitlyn wasn't playing around. She's either a real vampire or she believes she's one. "How's that even possible?" She looked around at all of us, "I'm assuming you're all something special?" We nodded our heads.

"Saskia and I are zombies. That's why we wear these things around our necks. It helps us remain human-y,"

She looked at me, "Four-fang? You?"

"A cousin of vampires called cranters, Jason is the only human. If he's human at all,"

"I'll... you know what," she slammed her open palm against her thigh as if though declaring something, "you all best not fuck with me. I'll need prove, but I'm deciding to believe y'all. Here comes ghost boy,"

Jason plumped himself down on his spot and picked up his book. "What's with the weird vibe in the air? Your topic is still heavy in the air,"

We could all tell what he was talking about, we didn't round of the previous topic since Beverley still has questions. But at least she knows now, I wonder what kind of changes will take place in their friendship now.

Caitlyn and I went through that entire list. Even after school, we followed the kids home and asked them a bunch of questions. Afterwards, we would compel them to forget again, but none of them are vampires. They're all human, which means that the killer is between Cait and I again or she snuck into the party. We hung out at my place after school, Beverley was there too. We told her everything about the case but she couldn't keep her eyes from my coffin.

"Why don't you guys tell, Jason as well?" She asked.

Cait waited for my response, I shrugged. "I guess Saskia doesn't want to scare him,"

Beverley climbed into my casket and took a selfie, "I'm sending this one to you," she referred to the picture, "it's going on that damn clipboard," and her selfie came through. "Who else is... you know? Like you guys?"

I didn't know many people, so I had no idea. "Do you two know that Bethany is a witch?"

They shrieked, "no way," they replied together.

"Texting here like... right now," Caitlyn shared excitedly and took out her phone.

Laura texted me on the other hand, she wanted to know if the list could help in any way. She sounded very down when she learned that it didn't do much. Heck, I was down. Things at home weren't getting better either, mother and father stay giving me the cold shoulder. They're so disappointed, and I didn't do anything. It took a toll on my family life and even my education. When I was schooling at home, I did well. Lexi was my teacher, even when I started my high school career everything went well. But now I can barely focus in class, always zoning out. Wondering who the vampire is and when they'll strike next? And even if we find her, will my family still not believe me?

Also, the text from private number is becoming worse, it's harassment at this point and I want it to stop. I thought I'd only be receiving them twice or a thing. But nope. This creep is stalking me, sending me pictures of me in my front yard. Commenting on my clothes, asking if I think I look human?

I'm beginning to regret wanting to fit in and be around people because this has been the worse year of my life. Life keeps on throwing new things at me and honestly I don't think I can handle it.