Ch 7: Leaving

Daniel Pov:

      I had her back in my arms. I won't lose her again. She looked at me.

      "Why are you staring?" She asked.

      "You're just so damn beautiful." I answered. She blushed.

      "I know." She winked.  I laughed.

      "It's a good thing you know pumpkin." She laughed. I kissed her forehead.

      "I just wish I could stay like this forever."

      "And why can't we?"

       "Because I have to shoot a new movie in New Orleans." I looked down at her.

       "In New Orleans! When were you gonna tell me?"

       "I found out today, Danny." I sighed.

       "When's your flight?" I asked.

       "Tomorrow at two." She answered. I sighed.

                 Nina Pov:

          The next day. It was already noon when I woke up. I had stayed up 'til  6 with Danny. He drove me home since everything was ok with Candice again. I wore a dress (A/N: same as pic). I brushed my hair. I put in my ear rings. My bags were already packed. I looked at my self in the mirror. I took a deep breath. You'll be fine Nina. You'll be with Ian (). I grabbed my black Ray Bans. I checked my phone. 1:30! Geez time flew by. I rushed down stairs to find Danny talking with Candice and Paul. I went over to him and hugged him.

           "You ready?"

           "I was never ready to say goodbye, especially with you, I don't know what the hell you do to me boy." He smiled. I hugged Candice and Paul goodbye. And Danny drove me to the airport. He stayed until they called the final call to board the plane. We stood up. I had my sun glasses on, so he wouldn't see me cry, but he carefully removed them.

            "I need to see those pretty brown eyes before you leave me." I smiled and blushed. I placed my arms on his shoulders.

             "I love you Daniel Gillies." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

            "I love you Nina Dobrev." We kissed and I grabbed my carry on and left. I looked back to see him leave. Leaving him is killing me already.