That Butler, Foreigner

" We saved an English nobleman today and his butler, Agni was awesome again wasn't he ! " Prince Soma gushed and Agni smiled nodded. I sat at the table and ate the curry in silence. Almost a week had passed since I'd last seen Ciel. These two ... foreigners, one of which was the 26th Prince of Bengal and Agni was just like what Sebastian was to Ciel --- a butler.

They'd brought me back, taken me here to London because I looked like some ' Meena ' Prince Soma knew [ Remind me that the black hair dye still hadn't washed off please ] and I was injured rather badly ... courtesy of Ciel ... so after Agni had stitched up the wound, I'd slept for a few days straight before I woke up to find myself in London. From the newspaper delivered to the inn's doorstep every single day, I deduced Ciel had most likely been called to London too for some case. They didn't have to look for me, I didn't intend to go back just yet. It wasn't everyday you got a foreigner to pay in full for your expenses and didn't mind British nobles much, most foreigners from India hated the British nobles' guts. 

" Alice ! Why don't we go to the nobleman's manor ! Agni followed him all the way back and now we know where he lives ! I don't fancy sleeping on this hard bed again tomorrow, " Prince Soma suggested with a silly grin plastered on his face and I nodded absent-mindedly, shaking that nagging feeling from the back of my head. Many noblemen had butlers, Ciel wasn't the only one and if I didn't follow them, where was I to go ? Now was somewhere in the middle of winter, even if I wanted to leave, I doubt Prince Soma would allow me to. 

" Hey Alice ! I was talking to you ! " Prince Soma shouted in my ear and the spoon dropped to the ground with a clang. 

" I'm sorry, " I whispered an apology as I hurriedly picked up the spoon and attempted wiping the curry stain from the floor. I was being too worried, nothing like ' fate ' ever happened in real life but that feeling that I'd just meet Ciel again if I go ... that's too bad.

" I bought this outside while we were at it, check if it fits you, " Prince Soma muttered and blushed as a pale pink dress was thrown in my face. I stared at the bundle in my arms before I stared at Prince Soma whom by now was looking out of the window, the tips of his ears still red and I smiled softly. However dumb this Prince was, the least was that he still had a heart, I wondered if Ciel still had his ... why was I thinking about Ciel again ?

+ + + + 

" Young Mistress ... are you sure you don't want to tell the Young Master just yet ? I know he can make mistakes at times but ... " Sebastian started and I tucked a strand of black hair behind my ear as I walked. The dye still hadn't faded yet, damn Lau for choosing such a dye in the first place. By now, Ciel should be entertained enough by Prince Soma and Agni since I could hear they were making quite a fuss upstairs. It was fortunate I didn't have to bump into him as I came in since he was already busy chasing Prince Soma upstairs when I walked through the doors. So the ' English nobleman and butler ' was Ciel and Sebastian afterall ... I remembered how frozen I had been when I saw the manor. And now how I was desperately crossing both fingers and toes while oppresing that feeling of dread whenever I turned another corner or heard footsteps. 

" Ciel actually told me not to step on the grounds again so that totally cancels out the option of returning. I only came because Prince Soma and Agni insisted on coming, " I reasoned and bent down to tend to a drooping daisy. Ciel shouldn't abandon the flowers growing in the London manor, he could take time off his ' busy ' schedule to at least hire some gardeners if he himself was too lazy to water the flowers or ask Sebastian to do it. 

" As you wish then Young Mistress, " Sebastian said with a sigh and folded his arms, absolutely not pleased but he couldn't disobey something the Mistress decided on. 

" And one more thing Sebastian ... " 

" Yes Young Mistress ? " 

" Don't call me that in front of everyone else, especially Ciel, " I requested as I weaved two small blue flowers to make some sort of ring which got picked up by the wind and blew away from sight.