Chapter 2

(Ravens Pov)

I smirked and threw another pebble at Liu. He looked up and glared at me with his piercing green eyes.

"Would you quit it? Gosh, how old are you?" He said annoyed. I laughed and shrugged.

"I'm 17, you?"

"That's not what I meant but 13." He said.

"I know." I said with a  chuckle. It's been 3 days since Liu came to the orphanage and let me tell you, it's been more fun with him here then I ever had. And I've lived here all my life. "So Liu, you going to tell me your story?" I've been bugging him a lot about his story, but he just won't tell me.

"No." I pouted.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I already told you, I just don't want to." He said. I put my hands up in surrender and and sighed.

"Fine, is there anything you want to do?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah but we can't do it." He said sadly. The way he said it made me get serious.

"Why wouldn't we be able to do it?" I asked.

"Forget it, it's not big deal." He said. I frowned and scooted closer to him.

"Hey,  what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just leave me alone!" He yelled. I gave him a sad look and got up. I started to walk away feeling tears enter my eyes. Why am I so upset you might ask? Well I finally had someone to talk to without them being afraid of me and calling me a vampire. I guess he just doesn't like me. "Wait..." I turned around and looked at him. "I'm sorry, it's just something personal and I shouldn't of taken it out on you.'' Liu said. I smiled and jumped on him. What? I'm happy we're friends again! "Oof" He said and fell back. I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"So what do you want to do?" I said. He was blushing and I looked at him confused. I then realized I was still on top of him and I quickly got off. I smiled at him and he sighed. 

"Um I want to go to the graveyard." He said. I stopped smiling and looked at him confused.

"May I ask why?" I said.

"To see my family." My eyes widened and I quickly hugged him. Oh my god, his family is dead? He coughed awkwardly and hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I shouldn't have pushed you about telling me your story." I said. He shook his head and pulled back. "It's not your fault." He said. I nodded and looked at him sadly. I wonder what happened to them? I noticed he has a lot of scars and cuts I just didn't know why. That's why I was so interested in him. I stood up and put my hand out for him to take. He took it and I pulled him up.

"We're going to the graveyard and I'm taking you. I go there a lot a anyway." I said while shrugging. He looked at me and smiled. "Really? Why?" He asked.

"Because it's peaceful." I said. "I like to play guitar and draw there." He smiled and nodded. I ran into the house and found Mrs. Huffman. I quickly explained what we were doing she gave us permission to go. I smiled and thanked her and went out to Liu. For some reason that name reminds me of something, I just don't know what. I smiled excitedly at Liu and he smiled back. "We're aloud to go!" I said loudly. He laughed and nodded his head. "Great."
I grabbed my skateboard and guitar, which I had with me and we started our way to the graveyard. After 15 minutes of me skateboarding and him walking we finally reached the graveyard. I saw Liu take a deep breath before going inside. I gulped and followed him. I always loved the graveyard, it's so peaceful and dark. We climbed up the hill and I saw three gravestones the Liu walked up to. I stood there quietly and watched him go up to each one silently with tears running down his face. He walked up to the last one and fell to his knees.
"You did this, you did this!" He screamed at the grave. "You couldn't of told someone! You just had to kill them!" Woe what? Jeff, his brother killed them? Wait a minute... oh my god his brother is Jeff the killer! I've read the creepypasta, I just didn't think it was true. I walked up to Liu and put my arms around him. Liu, shhh everything is going to be alright." I said. He shook his head no and I positioned him so he was on my lap. I started to calm him down by singing the light behind your eyes. He slowly started to calm down and he looked up at me.
"You have a beautiful voice.'' He said. I smiled at him and thanked him. He turned back to the graves and said "I miss them." And started crying again. Oh god, I can't believe he's Liu woods from the creepypasta.